Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Gum as a cooler?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jibbs, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I chewed some stride gum and then took a hit out of my bowl, and it was the smoothest and nicest hit Ive ever taken!

Is using gum as a cooling factor a viable option?

2. Its just like menthol cigarettes . . . it gives the illusion of the smoke being cooler than it really is. I really don't see a problem with smoking with minty gum in your mouth unless you want the flavor of the weed to stand out.

3. smoking with gum in your mouth can be very bad for you. All the carcinogens stick to it and then you are basically just rolling them around in your mouth. Can lead to various types of gum/mouth cancer

4. I'm gonna go chew some five and take a hit. YOLO:bongin:

5. Lol that whole spew about the carcinogens sticking to it sounds like a load of bull

6. [quote name='"ski high n fly"']smoking with gum in your mouth can be very bad for you. All the carcinogens stick to it and then you are basically just rolling them around in your mouth. Can lead to various types of gum/mouth cancer[/quote]

Source? Never heard that before.

7. i couldent give you a real source but it makes total sense to me. It totally could be a load of bs but if i would guess it isnt. there is plenty of similar forums out there that say it is hazardous but we all know to take that with a grain of salt. just seems like a bad/ gross thing to me