Guitar Hero!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SmokinGirly, Dec 22, 2008.

1. This game is the shit. I'm sure a lot of you know about it but it has a special place in my heart because its one of the few games I can play..

I get so bored watching my boyfriend have sooooo much fun playing all these crazy ass games so its cool that I have one :D

I'm getting the new one for Christmas but I have the last one :cool:

Whats your favorite song to play? oh and all you gamers gimme some ideas for other games I can play!!

yay :metal:

2. I know girls who dig Fable 2.

3. My wife loves to play Rock Band. It works out because I'm terrible at the drums and she's terrible at the guitar.

You might try Kameo or Viva Pinata. Both are great games. My wife also really likes to play Halo 3.

4. I'm a stoner/gamer chick and I play Guitar Hero, Fable II, Ninja Gaiden II, Heavenly Sword, Mirrors Edge and Halo 3. Hey, that Buzz'd game is pretty cool, too. I'm just more into RPG's.

5. Gh roxs all. My fave song to play from GH3 is impulse, nothing for me here, and any of the boss battle songs.

6. I've recently played guitar hero and rock band at a friend's house, so much fun when you are wasted, there's nothing like it.
    Lot of songs were fun to play. Some were just focking crazy for the drummer.

7. haha ive had some good times with guitar hero.

and im pretty sure theres gonna be an all Beatles guitar hero.

8. Drop your gamertags in this thread, i got guitar hero and could use some new frinds to play with.

mine is

"nujabes02"

9. Guitar Hero died when Neversoft took over. It's all about Rock Band now baby.

10. personally guitar hero got old for me nonoftheless still a great game I just have no joy in playing it anymore

11. god i logged in HOURS on that game, even beat dragonforce on expert...DONT JUDGE ME! kinda stopped playing video games tho

12. TOO MANY fav songs to play on gh.
    =P
    my brother and i are gh junkies lol. get stoned and pro face off like maddddddd [=

13. ksimpson1 Add me I play GHWT on live. Expert. Hit me up! I need some people to beat. Jk :)

14. Fable 2 listen to the people saying it I don't know many people who don't like it at all. My sis likes that and Gears 2 weirdly enough. Also she likes playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band.

15. I'm a GH Fiend. I play Frets On Fire alot more these days though. If anyone one plays 3 on xbox360 add me.

Visi0n iZ SicK. (o in visi0n is a zero) add a little note in the friend request stating your from GC. I only play expert.

16. All I got is Call of duty 4 and 5. I want guitar hero, I had such a blast back in the day playing it on my friend's PS2 when I was sober, can only imagine it stoned.

17. Guitar Hero is amazing, especially being so "hackable". Nowadays, I don't play any of the songs on Guitar Hero, I import my own. Having several discs full of custom tracks is awesome. In fact, since I stopped playing Guitar Hero made songs, I've gotten like 3x better at playing. I went back to GH3 to see how much I improved, and I got my first FC on The Metal.:hello: When I get my new camcorder I'mma post some vids of me showing my customs collection and play a few songs. I now have a total of 320 customs in my collection.:D If ya'll want info on how to hack GH, check out Scorehero.com.

18. Have you ever played frets on fire? That's how i get my mod on, since i'm never mooding my 360, and don't have a ps2 to mod,