Guitar Hero!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by fashow69, Sep 30, 2008.

1. I'm a Guitar Hero nerd! I'm finally playing on expert level on GH3, but I can't beat every song on expert yet.

2. Nice that you made it to expert! Just keep at it, it will come eventually. Ive beaten the game on expert and 5 starred about 80% of all the songs and i got 15 f/cs ( 100%s) but that took me over a year to get...

3. I play maybe 2-3 times a month because I never have the time to just sit down and play it. I think one of the reason I don't get better scores is because I play lefty and it's hard to use the whammy bar when you're playing that way. I could probably be doing a lot better if they made a lefty guitar.

Lay Down on hard is my song, though.

4. word... I can see how that would suck because the key to getting high scores is to gain as much starpower as you can and mostly from whammy-ing sustains... and then using that starpower on fast repetive note phrases especially when its 3 note chords if you see my vid up top its a perfect example of that... well good luck and keep practicing

5. Lol fashow, everyone that posts in here does not need your added commentary on how to become better, Hit me up if u wanna get owned on XBL =)

6. well jeez man that was an asshole thing to say. you dont even know me for starters you dont know how good I am at the game.. I address hempress's problem and gave my advice in hopes to help em out... then you come saying some dick head thing? your real mature buddy...

7. so you would get owned?

8. Im not sayin anything I know my skill I know Im good but I dont however know you so Im not gonna say shit about someone I dont know... btw I dont play the game soley to "own people on xbl" I play the game because I like playing it.. but i guess if all you guys care about is owning people then thats all you...

9. I was wondering if there was anyone from ScoreHero posting here. For majority of those who (I'm assuming) don't know what that is, it's the largest fan-based Guitar Hero site out there. Basically a bunch of GH nerds like myself discussing everything from starting out on easy to full comboing songs on expert. I don't post much there, but if anyone's concerned my username is shiggle.

Back to the point, I love playing Guitar Hero after smoking :D Or even while smoking, if you can get a friend to hold whatever you're smoking out of and light for you haha.
    I have GH2 and 3 for 360, add me on xbl if you wanna play some GH3 co-op
    Gamertag- shigglemeister

10. I used to go on ScoreHero back when I played Guitar Hero. The forum rules there are so ridiculous. Plus, it's full of a bunch of kids who use internet meme's way too much.

11. I don't think the forum rules are really that ridiculous, they keep the site a lot more civilized. But I definitely agree with the meme thing, it's somewhat bothering but I try and ignore it :p

12. No, it's pretty ridiculous that people ask for help on something and you get a response like "THIS IS NOT A HELP BOARD FOR PROBLEMS" or how you can't even have a political debate because one douche ruins it for the rest. GC is way more lax and WAAAAAAY more civilized.