Guitar Hero

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBigLebowski, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Who here agrees with me that Guitar Hero is by far the best game to play while your stoned..:smoking:.

2. I cant say its the best game to play stoned but its intense none the less:metal:

3. haha watching that smiley while listening to "bark at the moon" by Ozzy osborne is quite funny, he keeps with the beat

4. probably not the BEST, but it certainly is fantastic, that's for damn sure.

5. guitar hero is THE BEST GAME to play while stoned, or not stoned but since someone stole my ps2 with GH2 inside that sucked
    but i still got the first 1 which is like 30 times better then the second,all the songs are good where in the 2nd 1 there like 5 songs that are good, right bands WRONG songs

6. dude some of my best memories with stonedness and video games is with the almighty guitar hero. plus it makes me feel like i have some musical talent without actually having to put in the time and dedication into learning the guitar :smoking:

7. I'm taking a music theory class at college, and I walked into class the first day and started making small talk with this guy. Pretty soon I asked him, "So, what do you play?" Figuring, it's a theory class, this guy must play something.

"I play Guitar Hero..." he says. Needless to say, him and about half the class peaced out as soon as the real stuff began.

I've never played it...it kind of insults me that people take it so seriously. Imagine being a ballroom dancer or something and some kid's like, "Yeah I beat the hardest song on Dance Dance Revolution"

8. GH is sooo much fun.

9. yea guitar hero is pretty intence game, but its damn hard on expert, my favorite song by far is gemini though.

10. idk guitar hero 2 drunk is pretty fun,i have a friend who is fucken killer at this game and at real guitar.He's beat the game on hard and some on expert it's pretty fucken intense.the hardest song on gh2 is prolly jordan on expert

11. Guitar hero is real amazing, I personally think the seconds better.
    Beat every song in both of em on expert though, and whoever said Jordan is the hardest song is deff right.

12. guitar hero is sooooo fun even when not stoned

13. when me and my buddies camped out best buy for PS3, we chilled inside all day and beat GH2 haha

14. its bomb, but stoned its just too hard

15. damn man, my buddy and i spent 2 whole nights, i mean from like 730 till 330, and we didn't beat the game. that's fuckin sick!

what songs are on GH1? i've never played it. Does anyone else think that the buttons on the wireless guitar (if you've ever used it) are harder to push than on the wired one?

16. yea guitar hero is fuckin amazing. I just bought guitar hero 1 and 2 with the guitar because playing when ur high is euphoric. Its just so unbelievebly enjoyable and satisfying.

17. I love GH, I have 1 and 2 for the PS2 and GH2 for the Xbox 360. I've beat it on expert on all of them and I play at least 15 minutes a day. It's a lot of fun and I'm always trying to bump my 4 stars to 5, and with the 360, I'm trying to bump my score up on the leaderboards. So much fun whether sober, drunk, or high. I love it.