Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guilty pleasure?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Marshvegas1, Sep 24, 2017.

1. I've read quite a few of the past forums looking for advice. Sometimes I feel like I smoke too much (usually a quarter will last a week, but not always), and other times I feel like I could be doing much worse like smoking cigs and drinking.
    I'm not belittling my usage, I'm high all day every day. Sometimes I have a problem with this because I feel like I am supposed to feel bad about how much I smoke. All in all, I love and prefer to be high, not baked out of my mind, but Stoney all day...but there's guilt associated with it. Sometimes I'm good with my consumption and sometimes no. My question, does this happen to anyone else and what can I do about it?

2. Simply cut back if you're feeling guilty.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well, at least you are decisive.

;)

• Like Like x 1