Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guilty or not Guilty.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by socrox, Apr 14, 2010.

1. #1 socrox, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    I just got my arrest papers in the mail. To get right to the point is says,

"Did create a hazardous and physically offensive condition by an act which served no legitimate purpose (( was smoking controlled substance (marihuana) from glass pipe while creekside ))"

I wasn't caught with anything, because I threw it in a river, and I didn't smoke. I was about to, and that's when the cop showed.

Any input?

2. It's not spelt wrong.

3. Wow, just googled it. That I did not know.

4. That was my input.
    As to your question what to plea, maybe you should take it up with your lawyer! I'm sure they'll give you better advice than I would.

But I say not guilty.

5. Yeah, that's what Im thinking too. I mean there is a difference between smoking weed, and about to smoke weed.

6. #6 Chronic Habit, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    Did you admit to having it? What did you throw? What did they see you throw?

7. I got a littering fine that says,

"Did throw glass and garbage into waters of the commonwealth (threw a glass smoking pipe and small 5 inch cylinder shaped object into the creek)."

But no, I never said I was smoking, I never said what I threw into the water either. He just assumed it to be a bowl, which it was, but I never said anything.

8. Well then fuck them. They got nothing on you but probable cause... but probably cause isnt enough to actually sentence you. There is no evidence that it was yours, that you were gonna smoke it, ect.

NOT GUILTY

9. Why thank you :)

So let's say I go to court and they say Im guilty, does anything else happen other then me paying the few hundred dollar fine I got?

10. Talk to a lawyer, not some dipshit on a forum for illegal drugs. :rolleyes:

11. Most likely. As long as they cant prove it was used for marijuana use, and that you had marijuana on you/in it, your clean sailing: the most they can do is bop you with a littering fine. They can "suspect" all they want, but the US law system works on what you can prove and why.

I do agree, but also some "dipshits" have had the same experiences or similar ones.

12. if you play it right, the worst thing you'll get is littering. hope you didn't fuckup when you talked to the cop.

13. Why did you call us dipshits?
    That seriously hurt my feelings.

14. The cop really didn't say to much or even ask many questions, so I think that I am pretty much set.

15. FREE socrox, NOT GUILTY BITCHES!

16. not guilty fuck the pigs

17. i'd say not guilty - get a lawyer, or talk to the public defender and explain "Hey I was just taking a walk near the creek, I wasn't doing anything illegal.. I don't know what this cop is going on about..."

18. Those who choose to take advantage of their Constitutional right to trials are often "penalized" with harsher sentences.

The defendant may change a not guilty plea to a guilty plea in exchange for a lesser charge associated with a lighter sentence.

Talk to a lawyer for a real answer.

19. as far as i can tell that means they have no evidence you did anything wrong. not guilty. dont tell them you were about to smoke anything, dont admit anything like that. tell them you were sitting by the creek. and nothing more. you dont have to incriminate yourself, if you admit tht you had a pipe and stuff then they can charge you. otherwise id try to take that shit to a jury trial (they will drop the case before it gets taht far)

20. Fight the case, this is a pretty simple case, NOT GUILTY.