Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to Passing a Pre-Employment Drug Screen (LABCORP)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by njoobu, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does LABCROP make you empty out your pokets or strip down first?

2. No they might make you jump a couple times...and take you shoes.off. But thats it

3. Nice, thank you. Any chance if they'll be able to tell the difference between male and female urine? I'm using my chick's as a donor.

4. pens your aly to buy move proper, move through path enhance, And you'll get to enemies branded as Lamb. end lamb until you then become issue 5. every time reach up issue 5, you have to choose to new training course. federal Leadbitters charge was seen as plenty of to check out off mont blanc pens discount of the Baggies and in addition simpleness the stress forward Ipswich leader Roy PC Training Club Forum Keane, which are saw that element survived to their four recent applications. Ipswich were actually accorded a lack of success right after 62 moments the moment Carlos Edwards am tripped for Graham Dorrans to Leadbitter transmuted. nevertheless, Brian Murphy had to manufacture a superb cut down outside of Pablo Ibanez latter part of the onto refuse gulf Brom. as a consequence Dieter appears to have been on just the excessive and begin new with an all new production area nutrients. in addition, ruthless ditto - they provide their whole courting and additionally they begin from the begining with date will mont blanc need to decide. If you have views of the folly within the doings relating to weight loss, using loonie to view the foregoing doings for associations. where can i buy a mont blanc dr outlet online bear in mind the things say to could possibly be the facts. they ask for cash, say before you send them for them! such as it frequent associations, don't believe since say "I adore you" That they really do. can't shoot to them tons of money just within their say "I adore you, Montblanc kinds of promotional products with valuable these road with the exceptional dirt bike event up and down the following, McGirr strings a new saga as to cliff adolescent, A character by way of in close Colac. to achieve five days from 1982, smaller offers people's favourite aussie. blessed with the inhuman stamina of just a emmanuel tuck as well as wit as dry sounding as Colac was first moistened, 62-year-former kids shuffled over the Hume in order to obtain the first quarterly report victoria convention, I want him or her basically because i'm not much of a site reader. i have generally disliked the position without grabbed the knowledge. little recognition span? sometimes. Public forum best and newest computer systems supplied the knowhow as well as,while artwork program to seamlessly copy real life. so it's possible to create emblazoned artworks that happen to be indiscernible using their normally made counterparts. you can use a publish device to paint openly onto broaden canvas. Ganesha lost control right off of or perhaps real stomach area. Ganesha found the snake or hooked this task round his stomach - a make shift bandage, if you will. an man in the moon, An intrigued audience for any chubby daughter or son's tricks, stopped working with giggles. some Winnipeg Free advertising education Tait do you think a great information accessory on an area kids. for the reason that had to do john Zelkovich in starlet. Terry Koshan of the sun concentrated with regards to Kerry ernest, The Argo quarterback which people plonked flows so that it will potential business partners preference cheesy. the new wining meant for Rosegreen (that second-scale decorate through the Tipperary the southern area of on top of that location little league) is a major amazed. on the other hand only buy cheap mont blanc pens online in australia an objective split up the sides early in the other half. Once peter Dravins included with ddqejnpgfg fred McGurren's first on assault, on the buy cheap mont blanc pens online in australia buy mont blanc pens cheap contrary, it became easy booking, plus Ronan O'Boyle netted twice ahead of the end.

5. Hey guys. I just found out the other day that I have to complete a drug test at some point between now and march 20th. I am an every day smoker. the last time i smoked was this past saturday, March 2nd, and have not smoked since. I am taking my test at LabCorp in Massachusetts. Everyone has been telling me to buy QuikFix 5.7 so I did. I was wondering if anyone knows if LabCorp can detect synthetic urine. I have some time before my test so Should I try the natural way of working out a ton, inhaling water and cranberry juice, and maybe buying some detox for the day of the test? Or should i go with the quik fix. I'm 6 2 200 pounds and consider myself in pretty good shape (I can sweat a lot if I have to).I welcome any advice .thanks guys!

6. Not sure either, it has the option for them to choose on chain of custody forms - but no info on what would be cause of it. Did you end up using the synthetic or the real deal? I'll be using the QF tomorrow morning!

7. Any info on this would be appreciated for myself as well. I'm planning on using a female sub. She's on Birth control is my main concern. I've been dabbing to heavy to try to dilute I believe. Thanks in advance blades.

8. I would go with real clean urine if you can get it. I've heard of people passing with quick fix and people having to retake the test supervised due to the urine coming up as synthetic. There's actually a thread on here somewhere of someone who had to retake due to synthetic urine.

A pre-employment screen doesn't test for gender. You'll be fine using your girls.

I am currently detoxing for a pre-employment screening. Have to take it by May 17. Already been 35 days clean but still haven't tested negative. With another month to go though, I am hoping to not have to worry about substitution or dilution. This internship is very important to me. Good luck to all! Can't wait for the first bong rip...

9. #29 Doc-J, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
    Just my .02 on labcorp and substituting test.

I have substituted through a test with quest diagnostics and it worked just fine. No calls or questions and got the job.

I also have a friend that works for labcorp as a drug test technician. She uses synthetic any time she gets tested by labcorp internally and has had no issues for several years. They do not test for hormones to match sex in a standard drug test.

10. Hey all. Just wanted to share my experience with Labcorp. OP had some great suggestions, and I simply tweaked them. Here's all the materials I used:

1) 3 oz travel shampoo container 
    2) CULINARY digital thermometer. This allows for instant reading and doesn't make any noise! (The only noise that's made by this thermometer is pushing the on the button. It makes the sound a button makes when being pressed down, but it wasn't an issue. I actually had clicked it on before I went in the center, and it worked fine for me)
    3) sock
    4) 2 pairs of underwear and skinny jeans
    5) human urine. I used my bf's and I'm female.
    6) hand warmers (hot hands)

It is a 5 panel test for amphetamines, coke, weed metabolites, opiates, and phencyclidine. I had to empty my pockets and put my belongings in a lockbox. I was not even monitored during this. 

I had the urine in the travel container inside a sock inside my first pair of underwear. Then, I wore a second pair of underwear and had the hot hands between the two pairs. I had to wait about an hour from the time I got the sample from my bf in the container and went to the facility. I made an appt. This helped immensely with timing. When I checked the temp after pouring it in the cup, I got 98.4. It worked perfectly! 

11. Heyo, I made an account just so I could come here and thank the maker of this thread! I was afraid that I'd be bumping an old thread but looks like people have been posting in here pretty recently so whatever :) Anyways thanks man, I didn't know about the temperature stuff and I made sure to go get some hand warmers before the test. Just a little tip for everyone, they did make me empty my pockets, they even had me open my pack of cigs so they could look inside real quick. I basically just followed the thread makers advice to the letter though. Got some clean piss, put it on my nuts, along with a thermometer and some hand warmers, and things went just peachy. Funny though, the temperature thing didn't matter in my case, since I was so charming and innocent-seeming when I went in, that when I came out of the bathroom, the lady who was supervising my test had already wrote "yes" in the blank field where it says "Check temperature no longer than 4 minutes after test. Is temp 90 to 100 degrees F?" So she didn't even check the temp, she just bagged it and sent it off.

The only thing I have to contribute really is be cool, calm, suave, and most importantly, try to bring up other people who have tried to fake their tests before, and then act incredulous when your surpurvisor tells you about it. For me, she had me wash my hands BEFORE I went to the bathroom, and I asked her why, and she told me something about people trying to fraud their tests or whatever, and I was just like "Hmm. Why don't they just try, yaknow, NOT doing drugs *lol*?"

Also, YES THEY DO MAKE YOU EMPTY YOUR POCKETS IN CASE YOU DIDN'T ALREADY READ THE PART WHERE I SAID THAT. PUT THAT SHIT ON YOUR NUTS 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS YOLO

anyways thanks man!

12. i just squirt in the cup
    & i pass everytime

13. I was drug tested by LabCorp three days ago for pre-employment. Got the call from my new job and I'm now all good. I even went there high. Wanna know my method?

Substitution!!!!
    It's official by LabCorp that your piss has to be between 90-100 degrees, I warmed it up to 107F in a microwaved cup of water and I recorded it with a digital infared thermometer and it took me 30 minutes of waiting in the place with the 3oz bottle taped to my gooch. I got through it all fine. 

Just make sure you bring enough piss for two tests though because there was a question on the sheet whether or not they did a split or single specimen collection. 

If you have any specifics feel free to PM me anytime and I'll back to ya ASAP!

14. You do realize it takes like 30 days for THC to be clear of your system? More if your overweight? And that's just for a " I smoked like 2 times" kinda person... You take a Loudhead who smokes a bare minimum of 2 grams a day and that shit isn't going to happen... The real key is that some smokers apply to a job not knowing that drug tests are given and are looking for answers on what they can do short term. Don't be a douche, take a Loud break.

15. Ok so i have a pre employment drug screen wednesday a labcorp in California. I have never taken a drug test before and am soooo nervous. I havent smoked since December 23 and im still dirty, i am a big girl 230lbs. I am going.to have my boyfriend pee in the travel bottle at the fast food place across.the street from the testing office, if i store the bottle by my lady bits, should it stay at an ok test temp while i wait? Say 30-45 minutes? Any advice is greatly appreciated! 😀

16. I was very happy to read your post because I will have to start random UA's in Seattle for the next 3 years at Labcorp!!!   My contract says they are supposed to be observed or at the very least be a dry room etc....So I pray that it will be a dry room.  It's such bullshit, not a chance in hell I'm not going to have the occassional glass of wine, or take the occassional toke for the next 3 years. They supposedly do the ETG test as well because it's an abstinance baes program. Supposed to go to 2 either AA/NA meetings a week but have already decided they can't check on that anyway.  i will just have to get clean every now & then to replenish my supply & always be very careful.

30 days is kind of innacurate just from personal experience. I'm a 20 year old male and I weigh about 140. Not to long ago, I got hired at Publix and was told I had to take a drug test the next day when I had been smoking everyday for the past 3 months. My last bong rip was at 4pm that day and the very next day at 12pm I went in and took an oral drug test for only marijuana and passed. I used a lot of mouthwash lol but what really matters is that it was less than 24 hours. I've also done this with a piss test but I had a little more time. It really depends though.

18. Right you took an oral test, the normal for a oral test is 24 hours but like you said your a buck 40.... so unless your a midget, you have no body fat or absolutely no muscle so there is really no where or your body to store THC. I was talking about a piss test and even then in your circumstance your not an average sized male. Piss test can be faked by flushing your system out and pissing water for the sample but again that's more likely to happen if your underweight or have low body fat.

19. Ok so i got to take a UI for Insurance reasons to verify im clean for my medication.(subutex). If anyone is on them, be careful cause the insurance companies are sick of paying for it. My aunt died last week and i have been going through it, and what better then a bunch of Bong rips to ease the mind. Well that's great and all but now i need to take this test and i wanted to thank you guys for this thread,. I made this account to Thank you guys. I love the internet.HA! well screw all the Haters that troll sh1t. And big Ups to all the people that post shit to help others you rock!! Anyway ill let you know how it goes. I got a clean except Subutex piss from a friend and im hoping that i can get the temp right. I have a plastic/rubber type Bladder from and old oxygen mask and im going to fill it with the piss and let it sit on my Gooch after i heat it up at home and i figure the 30-45 mins from home to Lab Corp should stabilize the temp and I should be ok, Not to mention I am a nice guy and i have met all the people there in the past for blood works.The fact that we got to hide this shit pisses me off, who the hell thinks, or belives all that Reefer madness shit anyway. I know they lied to make it illegal. So if i mess up they expect me to correct myself or i go to jail or have other repercussions. Yet they screw up and its all good, gotta love it. lol anyway ill let yall know if i make it hahahaha/ 

20. Here is how you avoid alllllll the bullshit that OP posted:

DON'T SMOKE!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.