Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide to finding someone to grow for you?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by hiimhi, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a medical patient and have the form to certify someone to grow for me, but how to go about it?
    I have friends that could grow for me, but I don't want to have one of them end up stealing it, I'd rather someone that's been doing it for a while do it until I can when I have the means to do so.
    Are there people in clinics that will grow? How is it regulated? I mean, if I authorize someone to grow for me, and they steal it, what happens? Will I be able to do anything about it?

2. Hmmm no idea man:confused:

Why dont you grow yourself?

3. I can't afford it at the moment, I have bad back pain and don't have a job currently, i'm living off of 20/- a week+ right now thanks to my mom, which goes to my medication, I really need to find someone who can grow for me because i can't afford the grow or the miracle meds

4. however I could probably get the means for the electricity, but I don't have space for plants, or the lights or fixtures needed for a grow room.

5. Sorry we cannot have threads about finding growers for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.