Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GUIDANCE NEEDED PLEASE

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RaginGanja, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Sorry for the caps, but I have a dilemma. I'm super low on cash for the amount i wanna buy. So i've been looking at some different dispensaries, and I saw some Humboldt shake @ 2% tch for 12 bucks an O. I don't have money, but should have about a hundred bucks soon. Should I just buy some shake, and mix in an 8th of Hash for some pretty potent stuff, or should I just go for a quarter of Top Shelf + 2OZ of shake? Or should I just buy like 8 Oz of shake and make my own wax? GUIDE ME PLEASE! lol

2. I'd just get the dank dude, then again though I don't make my own wax that might be worth it if you know how to make good wax