Guests viewing grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by E n i g m a, Mar 13, 2011.

1. #1 E n i g m a, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    463 members and 1836 guests
    There is 3.965442764578833693304535637149 times as many guests online as registered members.
    Just think if they all joined! :eek:

2. Half of them are probably cops and prohibitionists shaking in anger at what they're witnessing

3. Kiss my ass anti-marijuana guest!

4. Why waste their time looking at the forums? :confused:

5. Why do they waste their time locking innocent people up?

6. Money....

7. They aren't looking up recreational marijuana users on the internet to bust..;)

If they all joined it would be crazy...I'm sure the forum would go down due to bandwidth issues.

8. I'd guess lots of people just don't feel that they have anything worth contributing, so they're content lurking. :confused:

I'd also bet that a few of them actually are members, but aren't signed in for some reason.

9. It would kind of be like china online...

10. Haters gunna hate.

Lurkers gunna lurk.

11. #11 E n i g m a, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    There are a lot of people on here who don't have anything worth contributing, but they do anyway lol.

Anything we want to tell the lurkers?

There are 154 guests viewing general forum.

12. The envy our Grasscity style and know that they could never even think of touching it.

13. I lurked for a while before actually signing up, and basically lurked after that until I started smoking more. IDK why but this is like the one forum on the internet I actually regularly visit and contribute to, I primarily lurk on the other ones.

14. I like to think that the guests are underagers who are respecting our 18+ rule...

In reality they're probably just looking for information and don't feel the need to create an account.

15. I have nothing to contribute and I registered, despite the outcries from friends family and distant relatives. Oh if they could see me now...

16. I don't lurk.

If I don't like the vibes from a forum in the first few mins, I leave it and don't return.

17. Now when I think about it, GC is one of the very few forums out there that isn't plagued by assholes and trolls, despite its ever growing popularity.

I believe this is because we got good mods here that DON'T FUCK AROUND!!! And also because, in general, us stoners are pretty cool and laid back people. Rarely does a fight escalate here that doesn't get resolved by the two combatants in a few short posts.

Fucking great forum.:gc_rocks:

18. I used to lurk pretty hard

and then I didn't post for a year and just read.

I'M ON TO YOU LURKERS!

19. Well to be fair, I didn't join this forum till after a couple of months of lurking as a guest.

20. prob the DEA trying to find some dirt on me.

I told ya I don't mess around anymore!!!!!