Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

guess your christmas presents here!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wannabeAE86, Dec 24, 2011.

1. what do you all think you are going to get for christmas?

Im pretty sure i'm getting something car related..... :p Freshner or something like that :cool:

2. Idk, maybe a few gift cards or something small. My family can't afford to do big Christmases, and I'm okay with that.

3. I know I got a phone cause I got a message confirming that "Santa" cancled the account on my current.

Bout time this thing isn't even a smart phone it's like a gameboy that makes calls and does general phone stuff.

My peeps arent really going all out this year either... Meh they spoiled the fuck out of me on Xmas when I was young so its cool

4. New Vizio 42" HDTV. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, MW3, Batman: Arkham City. Lol, I told my parents what I wanted and they bought it. I'm too old to worry about surprises. I mean they do get me stuff that I don't know what it'll be, my dad's good at getting me awesome stuff, my mom sucks however. :smoke:

5. i know mines car related... im pretty sure my mom is paying for a tune for my car because she kept asking about where id get it at how much etc because i really need a protune

6. Hahahahha! For some reason that phrase made me crack the fuck up. I'm not even high :cool:

7. lmao! Why dont you ask for a toolset and do a tune on your car yourself! I think I'm a stubborn person, I dont like people doing things for me if I can :p

Except for painting, I hate painting and would never want to learn it....

Also, I got these two sick books (early) and never thought I'd want a book for xmas ;D

8. Hell yeah! If you change your own oil, put your hands in the air! If you replaced your own thermostat put your hands in the air! If you bleed your own radiator to look for bubbles which would indicate a possible blown head gasket put your hands in the air!

Meanwhile, apparently Toyota, in its infinite wisdom decided the thermostat housing should go behind the alternator >_>

9. HID kit (6,000K)
    Smoked Tail Lights
    Money

10. wow ouch!

For hondas, you can replace the thermo without draining the coolant ;)

You have to be fast tho :wave:

11. Damn, lucky bastard lol. I moved the *** perfectly fine, it's just a pain in the ass....and I really don't like fucking with that particular part >_> lol. Makes me just a tad nervous.

12. Woh woh woh! Since when is GC censoring?! Fuck. Shit. Damn. Pussy. Asshole.

13. Okay. What? :confused: I don't understand, why is a l t censored? ***....

14. Haha ikr? I don't get why GC censors stuff. (Almost) everyone on this site is 18 or over, I don't get why stuff like that is censored haha.

15. Not swear words though....just an abreviation for alternator? -_-

16. Either a new laptop (need one) or some other longboarding related shtuff. Sadly, I can't ask my parents for weed paraphernalia other wise that's all I'd ever ask for :smoke:

17. money cologne clothes

18. [quote name='"nascarfan"']Okay. What? :confused: I don't understand, why is a l t censored? ***....[/quote]

Pretty sure that specific abbreviation is censored, because it also stands for a competing glass distribution site! You may want to google that. Lol

19. Well i celebrated christmas with my dad today and he got me a xbox with kinecy and MW3 so thats pretty dope. My mom always gets me clothes and i'm hoping for a couch from her aswell so i have can play modern warfare on a comfy ass couch on my big ass TV. But what ever she gets me i will be happy with because any free gift is awesome. I got my self a nice jacket, camera case and a Iphone case because i like to spoil myself :D