Guess yield

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Kingkush117, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Not to mention I need to get these plants out of my flower room I have more that need to go in.. I'm just saying they're eight weeks from when i saw flowers and 9 from swich.. and they've been in flush for a week

Sent from my LGMP450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Why ask us? We gave our opinion already. So where's the 75/25 cloudy/Amber? I hate to say I was right. But, I was. I'm not being a ball buster, but when asking experienced growers for advice, don't argue or make off that yo know more than you do. You could harvest now. But, the plant won't be at its max yield, density, potency, terpene profile etc. Will you get high. Hell yeah. Your turning it into wax.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You didn't see the pics??

4. Yeah I saw the pics. That's why I asked. No where near close to 75/25. The first pic looks like a,sugar leave and has a few ambers. Also has clear and some without heads formed yet. In the other pics, I see just a couple ambers. Not even close to where you said they would be. Just as I said.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I saw the pics. That's why I asked. No where near close to 75/25. The first pic looks like a,sugar leave and has a few ambers. Also has clear and some without heads formed yet. In the other pics, I see just a couple ambers. Not even close to where you said they would be. Just as I said.

6. after seeing the trichome pics i would say another 1-2 weeks.!

Shot is right,
    anything less then 20-25% amber and less then 5% clear is the soonest a plant should be harvested,
    after that it is a matter of how much couch lock u want from that strain,
    up to 75% amber, at that point the plant can start loosing weight.!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Harvest when ever you think is best for you.
    I’ve got acquaintance that NEVER harvest
    ( just smoke the leaves) and others that if it ain’t total amber it’s not ready.
    Just as there are many strains, there are just as many personal preferences to the plants stages.
    My preference is just all cloudy
    ( with chance of meatballs)
    How much you weigh out??

• Like Like x 1
  8. 2.7LBs wet

9. And after i made it to bho it came out to over an Oz of high quality shatter