Guess yield

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Kingkush117, Dec 5, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. if the grow continues to look good..... 20 - 40 grams each in the blue buckets.!

looks like we'll know in 3 or 4 weeks.!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bout tree fiddy

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 3 - 3.5 oz dry total.

4. Sadly not, i harvest in 1 week and im makimg the un dryed bud into wax

Sent from my LGMP450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. chop them down right above the soil and weigh the whole plant wet,
    u would get about 10% of that in dry bud.!

6. they probably need another 2-3 weeks to get mature and ready to harvest no matter what u r gonna do with the material.!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Why harvest before maturity. You will lose out on yield and potency. But hey, what do I know? You can do what you want. They are your plants. Fyi, if you remove the domes off of those weak Leds, you will get better light and more penetration. Look pretty healthy tho. Nice job

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Im watching the trichomes i want 75% cloudy and 25% amber

• Like Like x 1
  9. I doubt your trichs will be 75/25 in a week

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Y is that?? Well I'll post the harvest here soo you'll see

11. If your buds are a good couple weeks before maturity, the trichs won't be 75/25 because they aren't mature. If you are talking pistils( the hairs), then maybe. And trichs on the sugar leaves have nothing to do with the trichs in the bud. But go ahead. It's your plant. But you are using subpar lighting and you really think they will be mature in a few more days?
    I just love noobs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Subpar lighting?? And y would you think tharea a couple weeks befor maturity?? 1544482067317.jpg

13. I think when you say subpar your talking about the uvb bulbs?? i have 2 600w hps lights in thare lol..
    I love people who think they know everthing...

14. in your original pics they look 2-3 wks from finished.!

the trich's don't lie.!!

15. 2, 600w hps, and you have those spindly things? Well that's cool. I love the plant growing through the chicken wire. I don't know everything, but do know when a plant isn't ready. Which yours isn't. As I said in the past, it's your plant do what you want. And it's seems funny that nobody thinks they are as far along as you do. But, again, do what you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. what do the trichs look like.?
    give us a close up pic to see the pistols (hairs) and 'stickyness'.!!
    something like this would be good, better/steadier pics would be even better,
    DSCN2318.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. 2-3 ounces between the two. They look like they have a few weeks left though and may swell if you let them

18. This is today and i was planeing on harvesting today, do you guys still think thare not ready?? I don't want amber im looking for recreational, most of them are cloudy like i want them and thares a mix of amber and cloudy.. If i leave them for a few more weeks they will be over done. 20181212_135423_HDR.jpg 20181212_135102_HDR.jpg 20181212_134948_HDR.jpg a2e6c46e957cf185ee7c4bb28afbebc0.jpg