Guess Yield!! Week 6 flowering...a little worried input please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jt108798, May 21, 2010.

1. Power Kush

Attached Files:

• 124.jpg
      124.jpg
      File size:
      492.4 KB
      Views:
    • 126.jpg
      126.jpg
      File size:
      377.7 KB
      Views:
  2. LA Woman

Attached Files:

• 128.jpg
      128.jpg
      File size:
      406.3 KB
      Views:
    • 129.jpg
      129.jpg
      File size:
      378.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Skarksbreath

Attached Files:

• 134.jpg
      134.jpg
      File size:
      475 KB
      Views:
    • 135.jpg
      135.jpg
      File size:
      537.2 KB
      Views:
    • 136.jpg
      136.jpg
      File size:
      467.6 KB
      Views:
  4. and last but definately not least Pineapple Express

Attached Files:

• 133.jpg
      133.jpg
      File size:
      494.8 KB
      Views:
    • 148.jpg
      148.jpg
      File size:
      495.9 KB
      Views:
    • 147.jpg
      147.jpg
      File size:
      408.7 KB
      Views:
  5. group shot

Attached Files:

• 150.jpg
      150.jpg
      File size:
      540.3 KB
      Views:
  6. Ok now I'm gonna ask after seeing all the plants up close and far away GUESS THE YIELD.... I don't like to guess but I just want to hear what people think.......and I'm broke.

7. my guesstimation is 18oz dry weight :confused:

just one question though, is that black sheeting there?? if so, i'd get shot of that mate, it will heat the room up no end - black and white myler is relatively cheap, or the reflecting sheeting would be better still. think you would notice a big difference to your plants jt :)

8. damn thats beautiful. how long from sprout did you veg it for approximately?

9. Dude, you'll defintely get at least a pound of some amazing bud.

10. I vegged for approximately 2 months. once they hit the 4th or 5th node I topped them. As they grew out of the topping and started to stretch I super cropped and pinched them to try and get the heads all the same heighth as you can see some of the sativa dominants still grew out and stretched through it......resiliant little ladies.

11. That looks a little weak to be honest after 6 weeks. You might want to read this...

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/604048-hid-lighting-rules-thumb.html

12. I was thinking the same thing that's what I'm trying to figure out. I've been seeing a lot of 6 week flowering pics lately and they just seem a lot denser. I might be starting to think that my pots are too small. the majority of the plants are about 4' tall measured from the floor up but I got a couple 6 footers and they're all in 3 gal containers, but I see new growth everyday. My humidity is also a little too high for my liking at around 70%. And if you look closely at the blueberry and the pineapple express I think they have a little bit of a calcium deficiency. (prolly due to my failure to buy the Meta-K bottle of earth juice, only the grow,bloom,catalyst,and microblast) Don't really know but I'm trying to get these things dialed in to make my buds denser and bigger... so keep coming with the tips please. I appreciate all feedback negative or positive if it's useful

13. i'd advise you to get your environment as good as possible then you will notice a big difference - imho the most important factor in an indoor grow. cant really help without knowing what set up you have though, could be a few tweaks to help

14. 6'x6' space, 600w hps, 9 strains, Some FFOF soil, some Promix Ultimate Organic Mix soil. Earth Juice nutrients, 3 gallon pots, 70F to 80F temps around 70% humidity. That's about it. I fertilize every other watering. Light is approx. 18" away from canopy......

15. could do with getting that humidity down, what about air flow?

the temps seem okay, what are the lights off temps?

16. Definately need to invest in a dehumidifier, night time temp doesn't get under 65. Air flow could be an issue I just have a tall oscilating fan in the doorway.

17. if i were you mate i would focus on getting the extraction seen to - a decent extraction may well sort out your humidity problem. get yourself good intake/outake airflow via extraction fan, this will help your grow too (also when its so humid theres more chance of the dreaded bud rot). dont worry about getting a dehumidifier just yet though, a waste of money if the fan sorts out the RH issue.

i'm not a mucky finger man myself (its hydro i use) so as far as the soil and nutes your using i cant shed any light on that - so to speak :D

by the way your girls dont look that bad, they just seem a little stunted.

18. Re: "6'x6' space"

Whudayamean "space"? 3'6" x 3'6" MAX growing foot print for that. ;)

19. Definately good advise I pulled clones off of all these plants and will put all this advise to use on the next round keep it coming though...

20. Well all the info I read said that a 600w hid would efficiently produce enough lumens to cover a 6'x6' square area.... is that wrong? I read that a 1000 watter would cover an 8'x8' area