Guess Yield!! Week 6 flowering...a little worried input please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jt108798, May 21, 2010.

1. #1 jt108798, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Well these plants are about 6 weeks into flowering and they just don't look like they're filling in that much, they're pretty airy; any tips?

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      472.3 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      489.4 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      553.3 KB
      Views:
    • 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      371 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks pretty good to me. What strain is that? How much light?

3. Your good man, they look good. They will swell up in the next few weeks. what is that ww or wr?

4. 9 different strains the close up is Sharksbreath, then there is super silver haze, Hawaiian snow, DP blueberry, Pineapple express, power kush, lemon skunk, LA woman, and strawberry Haze. Under a 600w hps using Earth Juice ferts

5. Here's the power kush it seems to be swelling up a lot more than the others, it was the first to start flowering tho too

Attached Files:

• 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      386.9 KB
      Views:
  6. Wow, 9 strains :eek:. That's a lot of competition for light. How big is the space you're growing in? I expect if you dropped down to 4 or 5 plants under that light you could get a higher yield and with higher quality bud. :yummy:

7. It's around 6'x6' I was kinda thinking the same thing that they might not be getting enough light. Would that alter my bud density? Cuz there's tons of buds I just want them to fill in.

8. DANMMMM!!!! That's gotta smell so good in there with all of that skunk!

Yeah, but it does seem like not enough light....

9. I can't even explain the beauty of the smell, it is so so so so so so fruity filled goodness that makes me grin every time I enter the room. I'm definately in love all over again...but anyways, I still want to know; WILL my buds still fill in and thicken up even if there's a little less light than needed they all fit in the 6x6 space pretty good......time will tell

10. Definitely. You still got about 3 weeks of flower time left for the ladies to pack on some more weight :bongin:

11. i spy black plastic with duct tape seams, im assuming this was in an effort to make an airtight space for smell and ventilation? having any trouble with your temps getting high? or having large range of differences like 15 or 20 degrees between lights on and lights off? i used to run a similar setup and i found that it ended up holding a ton of heat from the light, i imagine from it absorbing rather than reflecting the light, once i switched to a reflective tent that had roughly the same cubic feet the light i had ran alot cooler, although it was a 1000w

point is, high temps or large fluctuations tend to cause the buds to run a little and not be quite as dense, after switching to a 600 in a reflective tent, my buds def got denser, i've run about 7 strains in the space at the same time

but these other guys are right, you def gonna pack on some weight the last 2 or 3 weeks, especially once you start flushing and the leaves start dying off

12. Black plastic with duct tape is right, I spray painted the bottom half white but they grew past the white. I will definately change the material before next round to the IR blocker plastic with reflective side. The temps stay pretty cool really 70-75F daytime about 65F night-time I'm having trouble getting the humidity down though, it stays right at about 70%.

13. You also have some longer flowering strains in there b patient alot varieties put on most weight in last 2-3 week

14. Judging from the pics and the strains you have, you are going to be very happy with your harvest. The bud may not be crazy dense but it will be nugs and cola's. not that airy weird looking stuff you get when you screw up.

15. sweet........here's the Strawberry Haze

Attached Files:

• 116.jpg
      116.jpg
      File size:
      468.8 KB
      Views:
    • 145.jpg
      145.jpg
      File size:
      330.6 KB
      Views:
  16. Lookin' great! Damn I wish I had some of that, whether it's ready or not it looks like it would get me the hell stoned. :D

17. The Hawaiian Snow

Attached Files:

• 138.jpg
      138.jpg
      File size:
      409.3 KB
      Views:
    • 139.jpg
      139.jpg
      File size:
      320.7 KB
      Views: