Guess Whose Back?!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EastCoastToke, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I am fellow blades, been more then a year since I was posting here without promoting my music.. however, I am no longer East Coast! I just moved out to California and I just got settled in my new apartment with my girlfriend.

Have a few questions over here being that it's legal for medical and all.. I just applied for my state ID today and it should come in the mail in 2-3 weeks.

What steps do I take after that as far as getting my medical card and being eligible? What paper work do I need for a medical card? I am diagnosed with ADD/ADHD & depression, also have trouble sleeping and I'm not just saying that.

Let me know what I have to do and I look forward to posting here again. Brought a Keef Box with me from Jersey & just picked up a Sharp Stone grinder. Slowly going to replenish all my cool tools and such until I am ready to pick up. On the list is a nice bong and a pollen press!

Looking forward to seeing your replies and getting helped through the process of legally smoking! Also if there are any laws I need to know about this medical feel free to post.