Guess who i picked up from today...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CBDASynthase, Oct 25, 2009.

1. i found out this kid who lives in my town sells, and he was in one of the above the influence commercials!

Haha just thought it was kinda ironic.

Happy Toking :smoking:

2. LOL ok that's fucking ironic.
    shows how those adds are bullshit haha

3. I would have too much dignity to appear in one of those commercials, unless I got paid a lot cuz then Id go use it to buy weed.

4. i heard that some people do that for community service or sum shit.

5. haha no way i was expecting some kind of famous person. haha. and friend's girlfriend's ex-boyfriend's friend picks up quads from lil wayne's Dj. DJ Drama, if you've ever heard of him. I heard he sells some of the dankest shit around here. All medi-cali weed and all the best strains the dispensaries have. Thats some amazing shit for NY weed.

6. Yah NY has shitty weed, but if you look hard enough you can get some dank

7. I don't know where your at, but Long Island has the dank

8. I was looking for almost 2 years for a good hook up for dank. Now I get medical grade shit... mmmmmmm. I'm in LI though. I heard the weed here is better than most of NY, although not as good as I would like it.

9. And your telling the whole world he sells. lol.

Do you want to give us his name just to make it a little easier. :p

Only joking.

10. Haha, that's awesome. Now you need to try to get a talking dog to sell you an 8th.

11. what one was he? the guys from the one where the guy walks into the laundry room and dude asks "want a hit"? or the black dude that jumps tho the slides, but did jump thro the one that has a dude holding up a joint?...(i want it to be him)

12. i cant tell you what one it is because ,like mat369 said, i might aswel just tell you his name. But i can tell you that its none of the ones you guessed.

13. ...i fell ya...but there's only like 3-4 males it the propaganda ads...black dude, long hair dude one the dryer, and the dude that walks into the laundry room(i think that guy is the same guy from the one where he is just taking his shirt off...).......but i don't want to know no more;)

14. and the one where the kid jumps thru tho sign things till the last one and walks away

15. Awww I wanna know. But that wouldn't be safe (unless through PM?) and lol fuck those stupid propaganda commercials. I bet he used the money he got paid to buy a shit load of weed for himself to smoke and sell. Shit, that's what I'd do!

16. dunno who u kids are buying from but in the 5 boroughs we are smoking that fire strictly cali bud....

17. hahahahahahahhaha.

irony at its finest.

18. Where I live in the UK always has dank (north ), and if you know the right people, good prices:smoke:

and op, thats awsome :laughing:

19. I personally know a kid who starred in some of those recent above the influence commercials. Total pot and thizz head.

:smoke:

20. technically above the influence is not propaganda, as statistics show it causes more kids to try weed than it does avoid it because of said commercials, posters, etc. the government is pumping well over a billion dollars into it so basically there paying for more kids to start smoking weed. and yes they have realized this so there response was to increase funding by several hundred million dollars :rolleyes: