guess what I'm gonna do at school tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wenahaone, May 7, 2010.

1. #1 wenahaone, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2010
    I'm gonna bring a bunch of flowers to school tomorrow that I pick from my yard, and give them to a bunch of random decent to good looking girls.

I don't know what to say besides "Here. I picked this for you." anyone have any good ideas?

Think it'll get me anywhere?:D lol we'll see.

2. hmm maybe don't give to many out then they won't feel special

3. If you don't film this for youtube then all of your effort would be in vain!

4. Prob not a great idea. JMO

5. The "ugly" ones are going to feel like shit and will have to deal with the ones who have flowers talking about the incident.

6. They could either see this as sweet or they will think your a giant pussy. Time will tell.

7. I like the idea, at least one of them is going like it

8. What? " why are the ugly ones guna feel like shit"?

9. Yeah it could come off as either good or bad, depending on who you give it to. Tell us how it goes.

10. sounds interesting haha

let us know what happens!

11. lmao this is so funny, cause it would never occur to a guy. Lololol girls are funny

12. I'll make sure that any girl I have already given a flower isn't around when I give it to a different one.;)
    I'll probably keep it under a dozen or two, also. So I'm not worried about different girls that I gave a flower to finding out about eachother. lol although I would find it kind of amusing if they did. especially if I spoke with them later. don't get me wrong. I don't find the hurting their feelings part amusing.

Care to elaborate?

"ugly." I never said ugly. ...eh, but you're right. I should probably give a flower to a couple less fortunate looking females.

oh, and I thought of a few ways to give the plant sex organs/what to say to the females, but I might come off as a total retard. I'll share my methods with the city if they respond positively....maybe if they respond negetively....laughter is good for the soul. lol

13. post what happens tomorrow night!

14. Because they might not be pretty enough for the OP, thus not receiving a flower.

No flower = sadness.

Or, you get them jealous enough that they'll get with you. Just a thought.

15. lol if you give out that many flowers to girls in the same school how are they not going to find out??

they'll think you're trying to be a player if they find out you went around giving 10 girls flowers....

16. I have a strong feeling no flowers will be evoking jealousy at that school. Perhaps some mockery though.

17. Don't abandon the flower idea at the risk of possibly hurting a few girls' feelings. Everyone has their own idea of attractiveness, fuck it :hello:

oh, and pics or it didn't happen

18. Hahaha... That made me crack up for some reason, that was explained like a pro.
    "No flower = sadness"

19. I would get the flower left to ponder what category I fell under :(

20. #20 JuicyGoose, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2010
    Tell them, "I have these flowers and i figured by handing them out I'd get laid."

No really, just try not to be a creeper. Whatever you say has to be funny. Something they won't mind telling their friends.

And get lillies.

And i think instead of just giving them to the "pretty" girls... definitely give one to a girl who looks sad. It'll brighten her day.