Guess I Kinda Fucked Up

Discussion in 'General' started by MethMan, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Well it's my senior year and my school has a class trip for seniors every year basically.Its to D.C and was something I was really looking forward to:(.I got kicked off...

Im not gonna blame anyone but myself but this shit is still so depressing.Im stuck at home for a whole week and don't really have anyone to call up and chill with since all my friends are on the trip!This was supposed to be "One of your best memories of highschool blabla" besides Graduating.

I spent alot of money for tickets and everything,fucking lucky for getting my money back so
    I guess that's something good.I've been telling myself "Ah fuck it,I'll have my own fun" but going though the week it just drags out your spirit.

I feel isolated,no friends to call,and just unproductive.This sounds bratty GC I know but I just can't handle that I was told I was able to go,repeatably....and last minute I get off for some being tardy bulshit.If I could I would of done this all different but I can't,so it's just the way it is.Maybe I should atleast make the best out of this solo week...I've been inside way too much.Fuck it,my rant is over.

Thx to all that read.