guess i have a date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 8ight, Mar 30, 2010.

1. so yea. i'm the 20 (21 soon! yay) virgin that's so shy and awkward and shi, in case you don't remember my thread/posts in this section. :wave: i'm doing better though!

but i've been talking to this one girl a bit now, hung out i guess three times and talked a bit via phone. anyway, we we're just talking some more and she suggested we go see a movie this weekend. so, as a guy who's never "dated," or even kissed a girl... gimme some advice! honestly, i'm not looking to just get some pussy or anything, just looking for general advice on how to not fuck up and have a good time. at first i wasn't too sure about the girl (i guess more-so i didn't think she would possible be interested in me), but the more i get to know her, the cooler she is. so i don't want to fuck it up. :)

2. Dude just talk to her like you would any other human being, be chill, relax and read her body language. Make a move if you think shes up for it.

3. Just act chill like your hanging, try not to be too awfully ackward during the movie, don't try to hold her hand during the movie like your in middle school, make jokes, be the funny guy, smile at her, be confident damnit, and around the time when the date is coming to an end, give her a kiss, she won't turn you away, she likes you already that's why she's dating you, just be confident man, you got it for sure:hello:

4. Cover yourself with female pheromones to trigger her desire to mate. It's not rocket science bro.

5. Best advice in your case would be not to worry about anything. your doin something right if she wants to go on a date, so be yourself. Keep yourself laid back and if you have any thought that its time to move in for a kiss, it probably is. How often you been hangin with her? Makes a difference on when the move should be made in my opinion. If you guys have been chillen here and there a kiss when you go in to sit may be in the cards, hell even before you get there. if youve jus been cvhattin here n there, then I'd lay low on any moves til later. But like I said earlier, if it feels like the time is right it probably is. If she pulls out don't worry about it. happened to me plenty of times but I still got where I planned. If you do lean in and she bails, dont get nervous about it. "Aww, still playing hard to get huh?" Somethin along those lines tends to work. But remember, confidence and humor will work wonders. If you can keep her laughin, she'll deffinately keep you around. Good luck dude!

6. Diz be good advice. Gl bro. And don't feel bad about the virginity thing, don't rush it.

7. Just be yourself but have some manners ya kno:cool:

8. This
    +
    I'd burn a couple joints on the way to the movies

9. Pretend she's just one of your guy friends, only with a mouth down south.

10. ^^^Not this

^^^THIS

And above all, be yourself. When I first started dating I was always worried and worked up about how should I act, what should I say, what should I not say... Then I realized it's much better to just, be, yourself! Imagine you're talking to your best friend/sibling/mom or whoever it is you feel the most comfortable talking to... Do the same thing with her... As someone else put it, if you're going on a date with her, you've already nailed it, you're obviously doing the right thing.

11. once you start acting you start unraveling.

12. Ahaha playing hard to get. That's good advice man:(

13. #13 laxfeva22, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010

A sarcastic little dig/call out like that delivered as a joke works pretty damn well. then again you need the cocky/confidence thing in your favor to make that work for ya. you'd be amazed at the bullshit you can get away with if your makin all the right gestures/bidy signs/etc. I'm 6 for 8 on "I usually don't get my nut when girls blow me" gettin me a monster bj since the new year for example.

14. if she plays with her lips or touches her hair........
    its on!......trust me.

even if you never kissed before aslong as you dont drool, you good brah.

15. oh damn... lol i didn't even think about kissing! you guys just made me more nervous haha! a girl kissed me a few times a couple years ago, but i was utterly trashed (she was pretty drunk too, i think). and honestly, i haven't even kissed my mom since i was probably 4 or 5.i mean i love my family and all, but we aren't very close as all. i dunno if it's me or what, but i've always felt distant from basically my entire family. i sometimes wonder if that's why i have so much trouble being social and opening up to people. :(

anyway, thanks for the advice! i'm actually really excited lol, guess there's nothing to really be nervous about. :)

16. if she smokes she pokes

dont worry about it all man, just chill with. her dont over think every thing

17. lmao at this man, but is it actually true? cos if so they are some impressive fuckin statistics:cool:

18. Honestly the best thing you could do it just make her laugh. keeps the mood light and cheerful, laughing and joking around is a good way to keep away the awkward moments too. you want her to feel comfortable and being funny is a good way to do that. good luck!

19. Take her to the top row and she'll know you're down for business.

20. Also, take a knife and cut a little hole in the popcorn, too, and stick your weiner in there when she isn't looking. Ask her if she wants extra butter.