Guerrilla Growing sub-section

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by NOVA, May 19, 2010.

1. Hi guys and gals,

I spend all my time in the Growing Section and there is just the Outdoor section which I like but I was thinking there should be a Guerrilla Growing sub-section because not all outdoor growing is the same and there is a healthy amount of guerrilla growers or people looking to learn about it to make the sub-section worth while and it would also clean up the outdoor section quite a bit and keep the guerrilla's and back yard grow questions seperated which would help with getting the questions awnsered. Just an idea since other forums have guerrilla specific sections.

All the best,

2. I would frequent a guerrilla sub section. I agree that they are two different animals and i am all for organizing making it easier to learn.

3. I'll add it to the list to discuss with the Grow Mods and Super Mods. :) Since they are the grow guru's, I prefer to talk to them about these things. ;)

4. hey nova..

would it get any activity? The outdoor section is pretty slow as is.. do you think splitting it up more will help?

a subforum to outdoor journals.. or general outdoor growing isn't a bad idea, i just wonder how much activity it would get is all.