Guerrilla and Auto Growers Challenge 2013

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Last year I started the growers challenge thread where several of us had a great time, but a lot of members felt left out. This season I wanted to start the Gorilla and Autos Growers Challenge in order to include everyone.

There will be two main categories in the competition. I'll start with Autos, since they will harvest first. ;)

There will be 3 winners-
    Tallest Auto
    Highest Yielding Auto
    Biggest top cola from an Auto

All Auto entries must be harvested by August 15 or sooner.

The Guerrilla growers will also have 3 winners -

Largest plant
    Biggest cola
    Best yield from a single plant.

Any style of growing is welcome. I just ask that everyone is respectul of their fellow blades here, and the land they grow on. Thanks for coming folks!

ps - winners and anyone curious can pm me about prizes that may or may not be being offered. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lol. Like how I am in neither catagory but the first to sub for entertainment.

3. I got a blimburn super auto growing in the ghouse dont expect record breaking but ill update here.

4. Am in mjmama:yay:should be a blast.. i'll be growing auto,
    Big Buddha Cheese Automatic
    Guerrilla UK Style:bongin:

5. I'm glad you have you guys along for the ride here. A couple experienced growers to help answer questions and what not. ;)

6. Ive got a couple autos going that I started early. The first is about ready to harvest but the yield will be pitiful. I'm hoping that the ones I grow later in the season here will outperform the early girls. I have 1 Diesel Auto and 1 BioDiesel mass left to grow. I'll probably plant them in may.

7. It should definitely be fun to watch and get to know some new growers. :)

8. Here she is blimburn super automatic IMG_20130329_104427.jpg

9. I'm in on this! Still got a month or so before any of the ladies even start though. :p

10. Sweet. Another participant. :)

I know I started the thread early, but this way people can have the competition in mind when they start their grows. A little friendly competition really lights a fire under a growers ass! I think all of us from the challenge last season have really stepped our game up because of it. ;)

11. Nice! Our first entry. :D

This is one of the Diesel Autos I have going now. I'm going to wait to start my real entries for the competition until when the days are longer and the conditions are better for autos. Probably start in may.

Attached Files:

12. Well i suppose i should join this one too

13. Do you do guerrilla hillbilly?

14. No not in the last 15yrs LOL I will be in for the Auto

15. I will let you all be my test subjects to see if it will be worth doing next summer.

16. Ahhhh ok cool. Welcome to the auto grow off then. :)

17. Compared to what you are used to yielding, you'd probably shit your pants seeing what an auto yields. Like popcorn buds even at the top. But it's a quick yield so it serves it's purpose.

18. I just hate running the light durin the summer. Seeing if it would be worth doing auto or just keep doing the light depo on pheno plants

19. If you have the room then they are pretty cool just toss em in 5-10 gallons of soil and let em do their thing. It's worth trying at least once to know how you feel about them I think. Just run a lot of them to make it worth your time.

20. Well I have the room and I have 15 10 gal pots hmm. Is it time for a attitude order.