Guerrila grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Flexedsmoke420, Apr 4, 2017.

1. hey guys first time posting here and I was wondering about gurrrilla growing.

I live in a rural area in a small town and there's not really any hiking trails but there's train tracks and some clearing and a small path around a swamp. I'm afraid of other people growing near the swamp though I know there's other growers here.

I just don't know because having plants near roads or tracks sounds scary but I mean it's unlikely for people passing in cars to just stop in that exact location and go through the woods after plants. I'm also scared of shit like game cameras

I don't have a car and there's a spot up the tracks with a stream flowing through it but it's 1.3 miles and the woods here are all so fucking dense no one can walk through them so I don't know how to get the plants started. There's a few fields and woods connecting to the woods around the tracks though and I'm thinking of growing in the corners of the field behind trees or something and maybe setting up plants that are slightly more obvious as a distraction or something? Would that work incase people are sniffing them out?

I was thinking of planting in random places along the tracks and hoping at least some make it and I want to grow near the swamp but I feel like there's other people growing or it's monitored or something. The tracks have train workers and there's fields with four wheeler tracks near them and the swamp is near a water treatment facility but I've never actually seen workers there

2. I always wear something on my face incase of game cams also with the at tracks it might be risky

3. Also start the plants indoors let them get a few nodes before you plant them out. What I do is take a small bucket and jam that into my backpack then put some plant ls in the bucket so they have less chance of damage when bushwacking