Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guerilla Grow questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gibson01919, May 12, 2015.

1. Posted this in the cultivation section but didnt get any responses...
    \nDoing my second guerilla grow this year and I have a few questions.
    \nI have three plants that just sprouted a few days ago (bagseed) and they're still in red solo cups filled to about an inch from the top of the solo cup. I have a dilemma because Im going to be gone for 3 weeks in just a few days and cant tend to the spot. So what I have been doing until I leave is I put a mini greenhouse on top of the 3 plants and water every time the soil becomes dry. Tomorrow I am going to dig holes and put fertile soil in the holes to about 2 feet down and transplant them into the ground;
    \n-how far apart should each plant be from the other 2 plants?(worried about roots getting tangled)
    \n-is a 2 foot hole deep enough for each hole?
    \nAnother concern is since I'll be gone for 3 weeks, I am worried about them not getting enough water and drying out, but since they're only gonna be a week old they are small and won't need as much water, atleast I theorize. I have chicken wire fences around them for protection. So some more questions I have are..
    \n-will just a chicken wire fence about 2 feet tall be big enough to protect them? 
    \n-are week old plants simply too young to be out on their own with just a fence protecting them? The spot gets decent sunlight but I have to trim it up so it receives more sunlight but since they're young and relatively not hardened up yet, I figure I will keep some shade so it gets relief from direct sun until they are alittle older. I don't think a lot of time in the shade will be a bad thing since they're so young.
    \n-the surrounding vegetation seems to be doing pretty well so I think my plants will be able to survive with only rain water, but what do you think?
    \nThanks in advance for answers.