guerilla grow quesiton

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by crazycanadian, Apr 27, 2018.

1. so I would like to do a guerilla grow, just a few plants, but I have a couple of questions. I know it is preferred to start them indoors and then transport outside once they are bigger but that is going to be very difficult. I have a great spot but would prefer to not have to transport them out there. I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on just planting the seeds in the ground once it is warm enough. I live in a good climate where right now it is about 70-75 degrees during the day and about 40 degrees at night. The native soil (which I would use basic amendments on just to enrich it more) is very rich and loamy to begin with. I was thinking about waiting a bit more into May (perhaps around mid month) when the night time temps are closer to 55-60 degrees to do my planting. The growing season is very long here, does not even get relatively cold until late Oct. early Nov. What I wanted to do is dig nice big holes, use the soil amendments and then just use some seed starter mix on the top layer. I was going to soak the seeds for 24 hrs and keep them in a pill bottle so that way I can put it in my pocket and just plant them outside in the ground from there. After all, this plant was never started indoors and transferred etc. for thousands of years, but I also don't want to waste my time digging and planting when the seeds could potentially just die. Any thoughts are appreciated?

2. I also have a ton of seeds so would it be best to plant a few in each hole to ensure I get something?

3. Outdoors are unpredictable. Expect some casualties of war. Mold, bugs, animals, wind, etc Yes what you're saying can be done just do your research. Read, watch videos, etc. And for motivational purposes watch this

• Like Like x 1