Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

guerilla gold

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cashflow, Sep 27, 2007.

1. need a website where i can buy guerilla gold seeds looked everywhere cant find a site

2. I think this strain is somebodys personal strain may try outsider or fast pine.

3. hehe what you see on the seedbank sites is what you get.

Andrew

4. What does that mean?
    the strain guerilla gold is a hybrid of Early gold and mighty white grown and bred by one person for personall use and its not for sale from any seed bank or as so i am made aware, outsider is supposed to be an autoflowering plant and so is fast pine, which as asking i thought thats what cashflow may have wanted, Just answer the Question if you dont know just say, we wont think any less of you than we allready do, can you name a seed bank that stock them or not.

5. Unleash the green has them.

they are out of stock right now.

peace

6. I'd like to know as well.

7. www.unleashdagreen.net has GG and other early strains. You will have to register to see what is on the site. I have got seeds there before, prices and service is VG.

8. mine are en route as we speak:) i dont understand why people seem to think this is some kinda personal grown plant or a secret of some kind?

9. I just got some ggxcongoXgg/C99... and some gg#3.. and some gg#3x bluebonic... i don't understand why people think this either stinky... but until someone was kind enough to point me in the right direction i never knew that Udg existed.