Guaranteed Laugh

Discussion in 'General' started by highinhouston, Jan 27, 2006.

1. i didnt laugh

2. Thats clip is from one of the CKY videos FYI

3. are you serious? Did you watch more than 1 second of the video?

(guy above me)Thanks for the info man im gonna consider pickin it up then

4. lol, pissing on the guy's face was pretty funny.

5. yeah i watched 3 seconds...and then i said to myself i seen this before, cky 3 i believe it was in i could be wrong maybe cky2k i dont know

6. oh osrry i thought u just turned it off when it got to him shitting:D
    i know i almost did

7. hehe i scrambled for the mouse as soon as i relized he was shitting (Took like 10 seconds hehe high) your a bastard man :smoke:

8. you didnt turn it off did you

heres a good one of bush trying to bullshit his way out of a qestion he cant answer
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bush-bs.html

9. ^^^ That one was funny.

10. hmmm....two guys shitting and peeing on each other while the other sleeps, usually this sort of thing wouldn't be considered funny; usually this is something you would see in a german sex club. but overall that movie was more disturbing than humerous.

11. yea, it was disgusting, if someone shit on my face, i would fucking shoot them in the nuts

12. that made me laugh soo hard when i saw it on cky

13. And living in colorado has provided you with much insight on what happens inside german sex clubs? Well now if I ever plan on going to a german sex club, I'll know what to expect.

14. If you watch CKY2k in its entirety, you would find that first clip hilarious.

Bush is teh NOOOB!

15. That's fucking disgusting. What are you 5?

16. MAN that video was funny the first time i saw it. I think it saw it 2 or 3 years ago, maybe 4. yeah i love cky2k the most out of all of the CKY movies..

good shit man, i havent seen it in forever!! im gonna download it otnight!!!!!!!!!!!! love that shit