GTH#1-Yellowing between veins

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by darqeds, Mar 26, 2019.

1. I am growing GTH secondly and i faced with the same problem as you see the pic below.. i cant solve this problem at first grow and now i have same problem(while other strain "gorilla girl" in room is very healthy).. what could be wrong?

Time: 18 days from seed
    RH: 40-65
    Temp: 19-26
    Soil: 1/2 Biobizz AllMix(Bottom), 1/2 Biobizz Lightmix(Top)
    Nute: Only water, just once 2ml/L GO Bio Root at last watering
    Light: 400W MH - 50 cm
    Water: 70 ppm, 7,4 ph

note: i dont think the problem is ph because I have always watered with same water and had no problems before.(except GTH)

Attached Files:

2. Ur a full point to high on the PH

3. ok, what about the other girl in grow room and even the other strains which i grow with same water and had no ph problems ? r

4. Every plant is different. She might just be more hungry than what the soil is giving her.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

5. As far as I know BioBizz doesn’t have any lime or oyster shell in it so it won’t buffer the ph on its own. And your plants are still so young and we’re being fed by the cotyledon leaves and that improper ph wasn’t a problem yet. I’d say now though it’s becoming your issue.

6. Some strains are more tollerant than others is the only thing I can come up with.
    That chart I posted is like the KJ bible, follow it.
    Now I'm running a grow right now, hydro, and the BF's LSD likes a PH of 6.1 even though the chart says 5.9
    The leaves turned up and were weird looking, until I started messing with the PH and now they are perfect.
    You can check out the journal if you want, the link to it is in my signature, but it don't show on cell phones.