Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Gta4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dr dre, Aug 15, 2008.

1. so does anyone else like to get really baked and just drive really fast and throw molotov cocktails at people out the window of your car . . . or is that just me?

2. well dr dre i like 2 get zooted and just start killin mad copz and then gettin a nice fake video game hooker 2 suck my ballz when i'm done

3. My friend used to load up GTA4 and drive around running people over for aaaaaaaages without saying a word after a spliff - it was fuicking weird!

4. i love pushing people down the stairs. going into the hospital and start shooting up the dying people and their family out in the waiting room. i like running around punching people so they will chase you than find a cop car adn stopping infront of that cop car so they will punch you infront of the cops than they go to jail. i love robbing people that just got finished useing the atm machine, and getting in the semi trucks and being unstoppable. that game is the shit

5. I love fighting people and countering them and whooping the shit outta them.

6. Drifting =)

7. I like 2 get hookers

8. Haha, I do some of that shit, like punch a taxi car then run in front of a cop car. Also if you beat the dying people in the hospital with a bat no one will call the cops. I also found something 1000000 times better than pushing people down stairs: go up to where the train is and shove people in front of an oncoming train.

I also enjoy having people chase me up a ladder, then sliding down and shoving half of them off. The hummer type deal with the america colors down the side is awesome for flipping other cars over. There are a bunch of other things I like to do, but I forget.

9. nah you lot have got it all wrong you need to get a helicopter and kill cops with the blades lol unfortunately the helicopter doesnt last long

:devious:

10. no get a shotgun and blow the fuck out of their head through a car windshield.or closerange same deal

11. no you people its all about the whores

12. im still waiting for the pc version:(

13. so you can get the hoz