GTA San Andreas

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mutant Monkey, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These are cheats from Vice city but in SA they do different things than in vice.

R1,R2,L1,R2, RIGHT,DOWN,LEFT,UP,RIGHT,DOWN,LEFT,UP.

LOTS OF WEAPONS.

R1,R2,L1,X,RIGHT,DOWN,LEFT,UP,RIGHT,DOWN,LEFT,UP.

LOTS OF MONEY.

2. Yeah, I love this game.. I\'ve been sitting here blazing and playing GTA:SA for 6 hours lol...

3. Late night posts sometimes contain errors. :wave:

R1,R2,L1,R2, LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP.

LOTS OF WEAPONS.

R1,R2,L1,X,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP.

LOTS OF MONEY.

SORRY !

4. I so want to play this game. Are the graphics good? how much better is it than vicecity? :)

soon

5. to tell u tha truth i havent even played part 3 yet,lol and vice city......,lol i feel so ashamed:(

6. On tuesday I will have this game! Ive been fucking waiting for it for ages now.

Thanks for the cheats mutant monkey, they do make games more fun!

7. Yeah I got the game as a birthday gift reserved, it\'s been so much fun, I\'ve got it like 59% completed, it\'s so big it\'s madness it\'ll never get boring, just driving around is fun, and it takes like over half an hour to circle the entire state, just pure insanity.

8. My friend who already has the game, was telling me how he got lost just driving through the woods. So the game must be huge! Once i get this game, my college work will end up with no future.

9. lol @ blitz...

Anyways I been playin this game a LOT latley.. its the shit!.. I love it!

10. Yeah just today I got the ability to have double sawnoff shotguns, I\'m so pleased hahaha I suggest every stoner to try this game for the amount of different things to do.

11. I love driving around at night in the huge van thingy, breaking into peoples houses, and stealing shit... (you can do it after you finish the mission), and I like making my own low riders (you can do this one after a misson too)...

12. must... get.... now!
    i know im gonna get it for christmas... but a whole month of waiting?! might not bew possible.

13. http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/611/611957.html

This is all you will need but please don\'t abuse it, after all theres no fun if it\'s too easy, I got this link off a friend and haven\'t looked at it but according to him it\'s everything.
    I will play as far as possible normaly and use the cheats for when I just feel like standing on a building blasting shit.

14. To whoever asked about the graphics...honestly they blow, could be because i have played half life 2 all week but they really are pretty bad, but the gameplay makes up for it.

15. fucked me playstation 2 off, damn stupid dancing missions

got halo 2 on at the mo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.