GTA discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 23, 2018.

1. I just think it’s awesome that you guys play together like that. It sounds sweet and I wish my wife were way more easy going and enjoy some of life’s simpler pleasure such as this.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

2. Thank you Lol I have always been a gamer girl but when I met my husband he showed me many I never played before. Anyway yea I will have to ask him about that online ting today.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. who wants to play gta im on all night.

is anyone on ps4? Message me your psn

this is me in the new flying car they added in the online.

20180424_232231.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Tight. That's a Bond car, no?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Back to the future car it flies and drives on water....

[​IMG]

This is the bond car it drives on land and under water at the flick of a switch. Lol

[​IMG]

They also added the jet pack finally....

ALL HAIL THE JET PACK IT CAME BACK LOL

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Lol I remember once in San Andreas I had the Jet pack and flew where I was not supposed to (over a military base) and they shot me out of the sky with a rocket ctfu! :laughing: *dead*

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I will say this about GTA 5 even tho its not my favorite one Trevor made it enjoyable. Also I like how they let you get revenge on everyone at the end.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I've been having lots of fun playing gta online I got a few girl friends on there and a few guy friends and I push to help each other out doing the businesses they take some time to do together but it makes a lot of cash lol. Add me on ps4 message me if you are on ps4.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The best one is San Andreas. GTA III was the first one I played and so will always hold a special place. I liked GTA V but not IV really.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 5 is my least favorite lol.

Anyway I just finished 4 last night lol so happy I completed on my own!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  11. #32 A guy, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Have you checked out GTA Online yet? Sometimes people can be pretty ruthless on there but it's still fun as hell. Easily the most fun I've had playing any video game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I'm so rich in gta online I laugh at the ruthless people and then I find another game because then you just get harassed because they know you are doing important missions in the game and the people that go after you are wasting time in the game sitting in a lobby like a dog lol.

I still play gta online every day though and it's all I play because he way I see it stick to one online game. Especially being a stoner it makes things easier lol

I can't wait for red dead 2.

13. Saying that I can be ruthless myself and not realise it by ruining someone else's mission to get money lol

14. I suppose that's what's good and bad about gta online but it makes it fun. Like it's like normal gta like all the other gta in the past you go around and do missions but the online part means people can help you or they can interfere and mess your shit up.

15. Ya I fuck with people too sometimes. You can tell when they don't want to play then I'll leave them alone. It is satisfying when someone fucks with you and you revenge on them until they leave the map. Also fun to team up with randos or go help some random person who's obviously being fucked with by other people.

I like picking people up from deserted areas and dropping them off at a helicopter or plane.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's pretty fun I like doing the contact missions Bro I'm lvl 1062 at the moment on ps4 what are you on?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes I have just started last week lol it is a lot of fun thanx for telling me!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nice. I don’t remember what lvl I was but guessing in the low 1000’s too. I bought my son an xbox 1 for his bday and bought that game for myself, though he beat the story mode. I just played during lunch and such. He went off to college last fall and took the machine so I haven’t played it in a while. Kinda miss it but it was a time vampire!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nice gta can be a bit much for kids bear in mind. But it's all I play I'm 25 by the way though.

I recommend star wars for little kids or racing games.

• Agree Agree x 1