GTA discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 23, 2018.

1. This is for people to talk about all the GTA games (if you want to that is) lol which one is your favorite? Also for any ones that come out in the future as well.

As for me GTA San Andreas will always be my favorite because the main reason the characters/areas are so diverse and its a great story as well. Plus Officers Tenpenny and Pulaski are straight up evil villains.

I also like GTA 4 which is the one I am trying to complete right now all on my own lol. Vice city is another fun one as well too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I had forgot how much I liked GTA until my son started GTA 4 recently. We will definitely get 5 when we finish this one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. IKR its awesome lol starting out working for that crazy Russian Mikhail Faustin lol. I really don't like Dimitri Rascalov tho I never like traitors in any game. :p I hope I get to kill him lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Gta online is my favourite it's the latest gta out....I'm a legit lvl 1021 and I've only been playing for just over a year lol I have everything in gta online even the latest updates to this day and 100mil in my bank woop woop play ps4

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I love GTA online. It's a good thing my son took his xbox one with him to college, it was too much of a time vampire for me...I didn't have very good willpower, lol.

My brothers and I get together for a long weekend every year and get back to basics, drinking, smoking, and playing video games. This last time we acquired a 360 and I bought GTA V and started from scratch that weekend. I stumbled upon a bunch of peeps standing around with money bags falling from the sky. I checked it out and the damn bank account was climbing into the hundreds of millions...unfortunately my XP went down into the negative millions at the same time so I basically couldn't buy anything cool with that money.

Still fun as hell though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I don't ever play online...no idea what you guys mean lol

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Oh it's basically the latest gta... gta v (5)

And it has online in it like in gt iv (4)

But gta5 online it's wayyy more complicated than gta4 online there's car insurance you have your own house it's basically like gta used to be in single player but now it's online and it's took me a long time to get everything in the game I've been playin gta 5 for 16 months everyday flat out ha ha ha and so far I'm lvl 1021 which I suppose is pretty lit.

But yeah very time consuming but full of funny people to play with and have a good time I used to use a headset playing online but I've stopped talking to people on the ps4 now and I just play games flat out. Some people like to just mess around on there and they don't really play much or hey will mess things up for you like a troll lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

8. Oh I see lol sounds fun I wasn't really a fan of 5 but maybe i Will try that out sometime.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. My favourite part about it is everything in the game is customisable like you can actually make your online character look like you skin colour eyes face scars pimples it goes into detail.

I spent like half an hour just customising my character. Making it look like me ha ha.

1524520290329.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh dang I thought you were joking that you didn't know about the online part. You have to have a gold subscription to do it but it's insanely fun. Imagine the GTA world but with random people from all over the world in there causing havoc. It's sooo much fun. Lots of different little missions and such.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Gta 4 had online too I actually prefered it a lot more it was so much more simple and everyone was the same. Now everything is just too customisable and some people don't have the time in the world too earn everything in new Gta which ain't fair if you ask me.

Also about 8...9 maybe 10 years ago they made vice city and San Andreas online. But it's for pc only and you need a mod to do it but that was also really fun it was a nice throwback to an old games I enjoyed as a kid I'm 25 now lol I started on Gta when I was like 10 lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gta iv is the best in the series. The story the atmosphere. At one point in the deal ending I was so immersed I went to the empire state building and jumped of it. That was the better ending.
    One of the best gaming moments ever.

5 is a masterpiece from a technological point of view the story is good at times but has more holes than cheese.

San Andreas will always hold a special place in my heart I replayed it recently but kept dying so I sold my ps2 for weed

• Like Like x 2

13. Lol no I was not joking. My husband and I usually just play the regular story and take turns on the missions. That does sound cool when you put it like that tho.

Lol what do you mean by iv?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. 4

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Ha ha ha that sounds like fun Toni. Me and my friends used to play gta that way and take it in turns.

I remember in gta san Andreas there was a 2 player option where you could use 2 controllers in the story mode so 2 peple could play together.

The way me and my friends always used to play gta was you had to go on a killing spree and when you die you pass the controller it so funny watching your friend try not to die in gta lololol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. That's how my son and I play. Do a few missions then run around blowing shit up, then pass the controller. Haha, that shit is so fun. My son told me recently "my friends dad's don't play video games with them." I guess I'm the cool dad. I'm not a big gamer really but when he's got something cool I just can't help myself!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. #relationshipgoals

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

18. Lol what do you mean?

~Toni~

19. I don't see anything wrong with having a common bond based on gaming. I think it's cool y'all play together.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

20. Thank you haha we play a lot of games together. Also sometimes I need his help in them too lol.

~Toni~