Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Feb 17, 2003.

1. rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. if only you knew how hard im laughing

if only you knew....

i was ssooooooooo flippin mad....but then, i realized..when you said that i was stoned enough to not be mad

oh..and i cant seem to post a pooll..since you happen to be a mod..got an insight into that sicheeayshun?

3. OMG...I just growled in my insomniac post!!!!

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is so much sexier, though. I wanted a sexy lullaby sung to me to put me to sleep but maybe I oughta go try for some sex, instead.

4. you just replied to the wrong post at the right time..am i wrong?

5. I wish I was as stoned as u guys ;)

6. smoking from the outside in

im in FIYA

hows that sig goin?

7. we just replied at the EXACT same time namron!

freaky!!! heeh

o_O

o_X

0_o

8. almost on that time too. OI I forgot all about that siggie! ill go dig up the thread n start workin on urs, im bored n not high so now is the perfect time to do it! :D

9. falls down

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mmmmmmmm

10. WOOT!!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

11. sometimes that happens when turn yourself into one big flaming ball of inferno and run around naked for countless days untill you are found by a rabid pack of angry dolphins who comfort you with tales from the ocean where they used to smoke blunts with the wee shellfish and antelope.

okay tell me im not feelin a lil buzzed from that last hit, eheh!

12. i dink the donkey dot you dy de dears

13. yepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepyepye

it'll be blue.

14. Ok, you're a bus driver and you have 23 kids on the bus...drop off 2, pick up 4...drop off 5, drop off 3 more, and pick up 1...drop off 10...now quick, what color are the bus driver's eyes?

15. green..actually more of a brownish green...so he told the lady at the drivers license place brownish green..and she put brown on the thing..so on his drivers licencse it says brown..but, they are really more green than anything..

oh..and his right eyebrow is pierced.

16. STONED AS HELL N RED HEEH!?
    am i right?
    bus drivers are crazey!
    back to makin namrons siggie! it looks great

17. oops just posted same thing onaccident!!!

18. namron!! you want a chinese fighting guy on ur siggie!?