Growth spray

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Platinum ghost, May 9, 2017.

1. I've heard about eggshells milk and Epson salt or magnesium sulfate but what do I really need to spray on my plants help them grow that I got around the house

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. More light

• Like Like x 1
  3. Liquid Light by Dutch Master | Planet Natural
    [​IMG]
    "It’s designed to dramatically increase the amount of light your plants can process by over 60%. Using a select blend of amino acids, carbohydrates and metabolites, Liquid Light accelerates your plants photosynthesis – instantly! (Get 600 watt performance from a 400 watt system.)

When combined with Saturator, Dutch Master’s industry leading foliar delivery agent, this product is the most powerful foliar spray on the market."

I don't use it but I hear good things. Mostly good for veg. Almost nobody foliar sprays in bud.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Soak a quarter cup of kelp meal (not bottled kelp extract) - simple ground kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum) per gallon of water for 48 hours. Strain and spray. Spread strained kelp on top of your soil.

J

5. The only time we spray ours is when they are cloned and in the process of creating roots. The best thing I know to do for them to up the yield is increase the light they receive. Once ours show roots, everything goes in through those roots after that. But we're working an indoor grow here, and wet foliage next to hot lights can potentially create damage. Just make sure you've got them growing in a place where they get all the light possible. More light gets you a bigger better plant. Best of luck! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  6. I use this mixture to 2L
    25 T SM-90 (wetting agent)
    12ML Azamax
    2t liquid kelp
    10 ML humic acid.

R-4808N