growth has stopped

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jdog86, Jan 26, 2016.

1. hi all im in flowering dont ask what week its my first grow ive had loads of problems! but its seems to have stopped growing snd the trichomes have stopped aswell? i think its had light butn the leaves closer to the light have gone all brittle and yellow any ideas on how i can save it been like this for 3 weeks or so???

thanks very much in advance for any help :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No pics
    If it's heat raise your lights up. What are temps of room and RH. What's ph of water and feed!? Whole plant and affected area pics will help

3. Couldn't confirm burn without pics.

4. What color are your trichromes? Amber, cloudy or clear?

5. right cheers for replying ill sort the pics later they look alot better now tbf ive cut off all the bad leaves was this a bad idea?? the trichromes some are cloudy and some are clear probaly 80 percent clear some not even got the mushrooms heads on yet??? just spikes i ph at about 6-6.5? rh i try and keep between 40-60 as recommended? very rarely goes up to 70% temp at around 22-30 sometimes 18-28 depending on outside weather ive only had a heater in for a couple weeks before that it was getting down to 10 with lights off ??? they are still alive just want to hurry the process up i flushed the plants last night so i can start putting nutrients in again as i thought it was nutrient burn at one point???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk