Growroom Design Help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DrDizzle, Nov 22, 2018.

1. When I started on these forums in 2002 my first system selection was the most researched concept in my life. 17 years later after experience in most practical industry hydroponic applications, I am here to help you blow up your closet!

Let's get started!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What YOU got going on?

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 DrDizzle, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My crops are counted for the season! What I can offer is experience in custom growroom/growth design, strain selection, effective canopy management! Everybody has their own touch on how to flower, I just want as many of you to get there as possible. All of that's stems from knowing the hidden variables that could plague someone's initial concept and design of their first system, that is where I can help!

Those are all just personal grows! Here is a professional build I did for a large edible company in 2011 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jheeze Louise this man grows trees!

You'll be a welcome addition here, we need some superstars like yourself.

I see molaases in your pic.
    I've started useing molaases but wondering how do YOU use it?

5. That pic was from 8 years ago, so molasses was just becoming the rage but the science was about packing on weight! The beneficial bacteria in the soil require carbon just like anything else on earth, and nothing has more high minerals and carbs than raw molasses! Imagine a piece of fruit falls in the rainforest and decomposes. The bacteria and microbes in the soil interlink all the root systems of the whole Forrest. The fruit is broken down into base nutrient by the microbes and dispersed through an interconnected underground web of mycelium! So the piece off fruit that fell at the foot of one tree now feeds the whole grove. Essentially molasses mimics this process buy giving high nutrient sugars to your soil microbes and creating a minor organic composting event in your soul biome! Theoretically the same thing should happen to your buds that would happen to you if you ate tons of raw sugar, get fat as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the info. I've been adding a spoonful sporadically.
    Read somewhere to flush with it which Is what I did This run.

Still trying grow them dence smelly nugs but it's hit and miss. Some airy some dence, still never had a stinker! hoping by cloning a dence frosty girl that I'll get no more "air".

Had to google mycelium as I thought it was a stek trek thing lol

• Like Like x 1