Growmore Seaweed Extract

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jakrustle, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Anyone using this for Foliar or Soil drenching? Let me know if you did or what you think of it.

JaK

Seaweed Extract\t\t

A NATURAL ORGANIC NON-TOXIC PRODUCT THAT LEAVES NO RESIDUE ON CROPS. MAY BE APPLIED ANYTIME DURING THE GROWING SEASON THROUGH HARVEST
    Growers can expecr a variety of benefits from using GROW MORE SEAWEED EXTRACT. Research and field trials have demonstrated benefits such as improved root development, more vigorous groWth, increased resistance to diseases and insects and reduced frost damage.

Our GROW MORE SEAWEED EXTRACT contains natUrally balanced chelated trace elements such as boron, molybdenum, copper, zinc, manganese, iron, and cobalt. The natural chelating agents are alginic acid and mannitol. Furthermore, GROW MORE

SEAWEED EXTRACT contains low concentration of naturally occuring plant growth auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins. As a foliar spray, use 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per gallon of water or use 11 ozs. (310 grams) in 50 to 100 gallons (189-380 liters of water per 4,050 sq. meters) of water per acre. Apply foliar spray as fine-misting spray to wet foliage. A biodegradable sticker/spreader like GROW MORE spray enhancer can be used to maximize dispersal and adhetence.

Do not apply in the heat of the say or in dty windy conditions. Early morning or late evening applications are best. Best results will be achieved by making more frequent applications every 2 to 3 weeks rather than increasing the concentration of the spray solution.

FRUIT TREES, GRAPES, BERRIES OTHER VINES: A minimum of 6 applications during the season is recommended 1st spray begins at sign of first growth in Spring 2nd spray at pink bud; 3rd spray at fruit set; Subsequent sprays every 2 to 3 weeks. STARWBERRIES: 1st spray when there is sufficient leaves 2nd spray at first bloom; 3rd spray at fruit set (Subsequent sprays every 2 to 3 weeks thru picking).

HORTICULTURE CROP:

NURSERY/GREENHOUSE: Develop more compact plant, larger root system, darker green foliage, enhance color or bloom. DIRECT USE DILUTION FOR SOIL DRENCH: Use I quart per 250 gallons of water or I liter Seaweed Extract per 1,000 liters of water for 10 ppm Seaweed.

INJECTOR SYSTEM: Intermittent Feeding (1: 100 Injector Ratio) - Add 44 to 48 fl. ozs. per 100 gals Injector tank. Add with existing fertilizer for 10 ppm (1.24 to 1.36 liters Seaweed per 380 liters of water). Apply every 3 to 4 weeks throught olit active growing period for 10 ppm Seaweed. Constant Feeding (I: 100 Injector Ratio) - Add 9 fl. ozs. per 100 gals. Injector Tank for 2 ppm Seaweed.

VEGETABLE CROPS:

BEANS, PEAS: 1st spray at 4 to 6-inch stage; 2nd spray at pre-flower; 3rd spray at bloom.

BROCCOLI, CAULIFLOWER: 1st spray at 4 to 6-inch true leaf stage; CABBAGE 2nd spray at head initation.

CARROTS, ONIONS, LEEKS: 1st spray when foliage is large enough to spray 2nd spray at root enlargement time

EGGPLANTS, PEPPERS: 1st spray at 4 to 6-inch growth stage; 2nd spray at root enlargement time

TOMATOES: 1st spray at 6 to 8-inch growth stage; 2nd spray at pre-bloom; 3rd spary at fruit set; 4th spray at 2 to 3 weeks later.

SEED TREATMENT: To help break dormancy, coat seeds briefly ina solution of 1 oz to 2 gals. of water.

TRANSPLANT SOLUTION: Soak roots to help reduce transplant shock briefly in a solution of 1 oz. per 2 gals. of water prior to planting.

2. Damn, Jak! We must be shopping at the same nursery. I actually have been using this product for about a year now. In fact, I bought it at the same time I bought the wormgold stuff. Anyway, I like it a lot. I use it for foliar, I mix it in with my water to soil drench, add it to teas with excellent results, and one of my favorites is to mix up a weak solution, (just go by the color) and spray my clones with it. They LOVE this stuff, and they root quicker and stronger. I've used it, still using it, highly recommend it.

Hm

3. Excellent, how many. Glad to hear it. I am hit and miss on some of the stuff I am getting. I know nough to be dangerous now. I get some stuff I find isn't what I thought it was and others that are turning out OK. Thanks for your input.

I asked you on the other thread, but did you use the Espoma Pelletized lime in your mix? Did you use it as is? Or try to crush it up some. this stuff I have has quite a bit of magnesium in it which LD said, I believe, to stay away from.

JaK