Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by troykindbud, May 14, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for a couple years now and i'm looking into growing my own. the only problem is, i live with my parents. i have a good bit of land so i'm not worrying about them finding it or anything, but i think they might get a lil suspicious if they see me walking way out back every day to check on my plants, so i was wondering how much work it actually takes to grow weed outside. i mean, i'm not goin for dank or anything, just some shitty mids or w/e. so could i like, get a plant growing and just sorta leave it out there and check on it every few days or so, or does it need to be watered and checked up on every day?