Growing!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nickkkkkk420, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Yea you def don't need 500 to get started. Don't listen to any of this crap about 'oh you need hundreds to get it going'...it's your grow, do what you want with it. You can start out under 100 bucks for sure and have a nice, small grow with good quality buds. I'd recommend that actually just to see how it goes and to see where you wanna spend your money. Also to make sure it's something you're 100% interested in continuing. Don't listen to this throw money at it first, learn later nonsense. That's how people waste money.

2. I'd love to see the grow room that costs zero dollars. Everything costs money.

J

3. Yea it would be very unlikely that anyone would happen to have EVERYTHING needed to start growing indoors. But starting for under 100 bucks and growing some pretty good green is very easy. It's one of the easiest plants I've grown.

4. That's right Jerry Everything cost money.ur gonna spend atleast a few hundred if u want shit done right.and I can't stress more to do ur research.Id like to see that grow room too! Obviously if u smoke and want to grow u know something.Do it right or go smoke with the girls!This is a Buisness and I'm fuckin good at what I do.To all u haters get sum knowledge

5. So you're telling me you couldn't grow a couple plants or so at a time and produce good quality buds for under a hundred bucks? Sounds like someone needs to do his own research because I've smoked said buds. No one is "hating" lol...just sharing our knowledge that you can grow good quality bud for cheap when you aren't doing it to maintain a business. You're getting all butthurt over nothing. We do it to smoke a little for free and not deal with sketchy dealers. You do it to sell. Two completely different types of growers.

6. No I'm just saying the more money u put into it the more quality the weed.My opinion u get much better bud and bigger yields using metal halide and high pressure sodium and if u don't want to deal with nute burn etc Dont cheap out on ur meter or lights!!You could use 10 cfl's or 1 1000 watt light.Again if u read it u would see how many times I say in my opinion.Anyway not trying to start a problem but I'm just giving my opinion about how to do things and how to do them correctly. I'm old school I'm a conosuer,would way rather have the best bud possible.

7. I'm with u johnnyjane my first grow I went cheap came out good but the rest I invested and now they come out fantastic

8. THANK YoU i was saying the same thing. Finally someone with common sense.

9. This is all anecdotal anyways. There are so many variables in everyone's setup. What I do know is that I can grow very good quality green(what I would normally pay 20/gram for) in my tiny closet with 40-50 bucks worth of CFL's, a $20 surge protector/timer, and Miracle Gro(yes the stuff that is supposedly shunned around here for some reason) potting mix. I have a friend who went all out and spent around 800 bucks on everything and used MH/HPS lighting and skimped on NOTHING. He harvested a shit ton more than myself, but we both agreed that both harvests were so good we couldn't tell a difference in the quality of the smokes.

10. Don't believe it!

11. U will not get the same quality if one is using miracle garbage,and the other using high end nutes! I know this from my own Expierence!and if u dont have a decent meter to measure ur PH and your Co2 u won't have such quality bud than if u did.

12. Bro stop shooting down everybodys grow setup. Maybe its true its not impossible. All because u cant accept the fact that youre spending more then you should, doesnt mean you come in here acting like your the god of fucking growing! We came here yo help this dude and you come in here acting like a fucking cunt. Please unsubbed this thread to keep my respect and yours.

13. You deff dont need 500$ op. You can do fine with your 300$ and sstill grow enough for yourself

14. #34 chep42, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Yea for $300 u can grow some good buds. With some nice equipment

15. I guess we all agree $300?

16. Telling u from my own Expierence! U don't want to start calling names cause this will get ugly.LIKE I SAID,IN MY OPINION! Do u know how to read? I left it alone earlier now u gotta think ur king shit n get the last word.I am a fucking business man,n I'm fuckin good at it too!U must not read we'll at all.Im giving advice not telling people what to do.Really grow up.If people do their research they will learn for themselves.I simply stated You get what you pay for!Good luck in life Bruv.

Yeah $300 is a good amount to start off with,shit maybe less depending where u get your equipment.Again there are certain places to cut corners n places not to. I grow the best bud to my ability and i havnt been doing this for the past nine yrs for my health.I didn't join this forum to argue with noobe's everyday.I joined to see what my fellow growers are growing and maybe learn sum new knowledge.Nobody knows everything.Good luck to all of you. To EACH IS OWN.
    Ps I'm not bitching about what I pay for my equipment,I get my equipment dirt cheap cause I buy so much cause I run a Buisness.Just giving advice on how to do things and get phenomenal bud from your harvest.My bad for opening my mouth.Enjoy guys

17. And please don't tell me what to do.I can handle my own just fine first time grower.nice avatar! We can tell who's racist on this forum

18. Yeah your bad.

19. And my avatar isnt racist its the logo for one of the civil rights that marched for my fucking freedom and my equal rights its not made for racism it's a symbol of us blacks sticking together and fighting for what is right. Learn some damn respect.

20. Listen u piece of shit,u don't stop talking shit do you!you are a typical *#%€+*! No respect and hatin on the white man! Get a clue n grow up!