Growing with soil that has cow manure?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TwiztidToker24, May 13, 2011.

1. Wondering if i can grow outside with soil that has cow manure in it. It is great for other plants but im not sure if marijuana plants will grow well in it. Any advice?

2. With all todays nutes designed for your specific needs, why would anyone want to grow ANYTHING in cow shit ?

3. Composted cow shit is the way to do it. It is good for the dirt. Definitely better than chemical ferts. The poo has good bacteria. Definitely do not put fresh, wet, stinky poo in the dirt with your babies.

4. It's great for organic growing and will feed the soil all kinds of micro beasties for the plant to feed on. If your looking to go all natural cow manure is a great product.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i thought i already posted this, but this is fairly relevant. i learned about this in APES the other day;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZyiNnaJEPA]YouTube - How to Save the World - Trailer[/ame]

6. cow manure is great to grow in ,but it cant be fresh, if it still smells bad its prob to soon to use it

• Like Like x 1
  7. I love the fresh smell of cow manure in the morning, reminds me when I was young working on the ranch.;)

• Like Like x 1