growing with cfl's with pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blaznone, Apr 2, 2009.

1. yea that should be good. i would have cut 1 more nod down but its all good

2. 2nd this... next time cut the extra node; free clone!

Other than that, you did fine and will produce the same results. Think about starting LST after you see new growth from the topping.

As far as this strain being Lowryder; it'd probably be showing buds at this point, IMO. Even still, there's really no way to tell, especially in veg. Good luck dude, she looks just like mine! ;)

3. o well sh!t happens ill get it next time around :bongin:

4. just felt like taking a pic :smoking:

Attached Files:

5. What range of temperature does she see in there?

6. well its used to be about 72f but when i put that pic up i had just got back from lowe's i pick up a 60 watt halogen and took out 4 cfls and the temp is 78f but it seems to like it all the fan leafs are up but my humidity is low its 38 whats a cheap way to raise it???

Attached Files:

7. place a bowl of water next to or in the vacinity of the plant to up moister.
    works for me!

8. hey man your looking pretty good so far!!! keep up the good work:D!!!

Happy Growing!:smoke:

9. I doubt anyone would be able to tell you the strain till you start to flower it. Good luck on your grow though man

10. thanks i put it in there and its now at 43%

11. ok i got a Q my power went out last night and the lights where off for about 12 hours im still veg. she looks fine to me but did this stress it out/hurt it

12. #32 Brainfog, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009

It should be ok, as long as theres not a ton of lighting issues again down the road. If this plant was in flowering, it may have stunted some growth or reduced the yeild, but this isn't the case. Just beacause of power outage issues, I advise everyone on here serious about growing buy/invest in a power/electric generator capable of surpassing your needs for power so your lights/ electronics don't overload anything, and you can keep your plants alive. Also make sure you're very cautious as other homes may not be powered on by generators, and my be more succeptable to hearing/smelling your op.

13. You'll be fine.

14. I'm surprised no one else picked up on this. I'm a first timer too, but my understanding is that halogens are a big NO NO. Lots of heat for mostly unusable light. Get those CFLs back in there. Maybe someone else can back this up?

15. You're right. All of us are high when we're on here lol. But yes take that halogen bulb out and put the cfl's back in.

16. i know the halogen is a no no but it likes it it has grown alot from when i put it in there it has filled out alot

i read that it was bad but the hum was a lil low at first but i got it back its at 45% temp 76%
    ill put pics up later so you guys can see

17. It's probably grown alot because it's searching for decent light.

They're your plants, so you can do anything you want... but I'd put those CFLs back in if I were you.

18. yeah man just because it is getting taller doesnt ness. mean the plant is liking the light or anything... and also just because it is getting tall isnt always a good thing.. there is a good chance it is stretching i would change the lights back to the cfls, but that is what i think... do what you do though it looks good man! Good Luck with the rest man:smoking:

19. ok ill put the cfls back in

20. ok back in with 4 23w and 4 26w