Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing white widow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Jul 15, 2017.

1. If it only got 10 hours of light a day, would it be an issue?

2. No but as soon as it's mature it will start flowering.

Grow journal

3. Awesome! I just transplanted it into a bigger pot with Fox Farms soil. I was having an extremely hard time getting it out of the pot so I had to break the pot. Did this process stress the plant?

• Like Like x 1
  4. She'll most likely be just fine especially if she doesn't go limp within a few hours... even if she did she'd recover just fine.

Grow journal

5. Sweet! If my plant does not get the full 12/12 and gets roughly 9/13 (pretty horrible I know), how long will it take it to flower? Maybe mid October? If this is the case I might as well get a nice LED and small grow tent. I'm just waiting for the plant to reveal the gender.

6. It'll take however long it takes.. every plants different. If you want a small grow here's everything I recommend

Tent 2x2x6 50$ eBay

Mars hydro 300 65$ eBay

4" inline fan 30$ eBay

Ducting 15$ hardware store

Booster fan 4" 20$ eBay (optional)

Oscillating fan 10-20$ eBay

Yoyo light hangers 2-3$ eBay

5 gallon fabric pot or air pot 8$ eBay

Nutrients 20-30$ online

Ph solution kit 12$ petco or any other pet store

If you are in the US I personally use dyna gro nutes... I emailed their customer service asking for samples and they offered a solutions preview pack for 28$ it came with what I listed below... they screwed around and shipped me an 8oz bloom and magpro instead of the 32oz so I messaged them and they quickly responded and shipped me out the correct bottles so I scored extras haha . But for 28 bucks that's the best price your getting all of those.. unless you are picky with salt based nutes and want organic only. You could probably find a couple bottles of nutes at the nursery for 20-30 bucks that'll do you okay.

32oz bloom
    32oz magpro
    32oz foliage pro
    32oz protekt
    8oz K-L-N

Having a small grow like that could yield you a nice 3-4 ounces every harvest.. nothing special but for the space not bad at all... I'd definitely recommend scrogging the plant if you do go that route though and just fill out the 2x2 wit tops... Also mars hydro has discounts going on on their website so give that a check if interested in newer LED's... also for an extra 3% off use marshydro as the promo code... I plan on picking up a reflector 96 myself hopefully sometime soon if all goes well. Or wait until these bad boys are in stock 135W QB LED Kit they been getting a lot of praise on the forums but they are out of stock a lot. Also if smell is an issue you can get you a small ipower 4" carbon filter on eBay for around 30-40 bucks. However if you think you'd like to upgrade a little down the road I'd recommend getting a 4x2x6 as that'll be capable of producing a lot more bud down the road but also requires two lights at least.

Grow journal

7. Alright so here is an update. The plant is looking good weeks after the transplant. It got big quick! However, the days are getting shorter. This means the sun will be shining in different parts of the outdoors. I fear that it will not be finished by October. If it is sexed a female, I will buy all of the equipment to grow it until the flower stage.

FullSizeRender-6.jpg

Also, I found this new growth today. Is this where the plant will show its gender?

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

8. Looks like you have a girl. Another week and it will show for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. That would be amazing. Should I transplant it into a larger pot?