growing white widow outside, questions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Green Grower, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Hey everyone ! I am a new grower , I am trying the white widow Feminized, I have had a few branches on bottom look like they were dieing & found out that at the place they join the main stem they were broken ! not off but inside ! Anyone else ever have this happen ? the whole branch was very droopy so i took it off ? anyways it happened to a few Small branches too on a few other plants as well ! Do i need to stake all branches? O there's a pic on the gallery, I don't know how to put pic here ! The plants are now 6 ft & only 2.5 months old , , A few other questions , like at this stage of veg is feeding them fish & seaweed the wright thing? someone posted somewhere that fish was not good (something like it would affect the taste), , I want to stay organic! Anyone else ever grow the white widow ? did you like it ? When it gets to the flowering stage do i need to feed it anything else besides fish & seaweed ? thanks for any reply's !!!

2. The issue with any white strain is that its very compact buds are prone to Mould . Get Ed's Anti fungicide and neem to keep those buds from getting too much moisture and get those issues. Also watch it real closely and u could save alot of bud, w/e gets it you should remove off and make some hash.

What i do is take the main buds off after they are at least 50/50 trich , since white strains have so much issues with too much moisture. Good luck !