Growing up too fast

Discussion in 'General' started by MedicalManOR, Sep 4, 2012.

1. So lately things are quickly changing/I just turned 21. I am finally taking classes right now (2 to be exact), and working in between part time and full time.

I've lived at my house my entire life, and I love it here. I have 1 brother that is leaving to the air force in October, and my twin bro is off to community college in a couple of weeks...and if that's not a bummer the family pet is starting to struggle really bad...honestly I don't like working. I just feel alone when i'm there. I've had countless jobs, and I really have a hard time keeping them. Where im getting at is im losing my fallback place, my home. My dad is wants me out of here ASAP because we don't get along. (he doesnt accept me and reminds me of Bill O Reilly) And my Mom is caught in the middle.
    So now I need to find a roomate, and my only friend just wants to smoke pot everyday at his dads house since hes never there. I will be going to school full time soon, and obviously can't work 40+ hrs a week on top of everything. My parents will help pay some rent, but fuck, Is it that easy moving out? I need peoples advice if you guys live on your own, or your parents aren't involved, etc. Lifes fucking hard man

Am I just being paranoid of solitude?

2. Just push hard now so you don't have to live a shitty life later.

3. dude. you 21

4. Yeah, so. Age is nothing but a measurement of time. I've never even gotten the opportunity to live on my own yet. Thanks for the helpful response (not really)

5. i was not trying to be helpful man, my point is you could be a dad by now, you never got the opportunity? you live in the usa, your country is full of them.
    i dont know what kind of live youve had, but its time for you to move on and either keep studying or start working full time, its time to make a decision.

6. and the "youre 21" post is simply because your thread is called "growing up too fast"? wtf?