Growing under Camo Netting?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheBuzzGardener, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Has anyone grown crops under military style camo netting or in Lightly wood areas vs open fields
    Just wondering how much of a problem the eye from the sky was to fellow growers?

2. i think that it might actually make it more obvious. just use lst or other methods to break up the shape. most police spotters just recognize the color and natural shape of mj so if you break up the shape they'll be less likely to see it.

3. Well I have a little experience using Military Camo Netting to hide stuff, like hummers, jeeps trucks, even camp sites. I'm sure that I can hide from above. I was more concern with the growing factor ie enough sun light etc.

4. Thats a very interesting question. Bump cause i also wanna know!, it all matters on drectional side u are on for the most sun. So maybe a woods or mountain side with camo on premo side?

5. I'm wondering if enough sunlight will come through the netting??? I guess I'll have to experiment next summer