growing straight outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Amarkarian, Apr 13, 2006.

1. are the chances of just planting seeds in the ground and watering them everyday very great outdoors? or should i try to grow them in a small pot first and transplant them?

2. You could do either, but with starting them indoors that gives them a strong start.

3. Well starting inside puts two things against you. First grow lights increase your electric usage which turns the police on to you(they look for that shit). Second what if by chance someone stops by who ain't cool with the growing then the shit hits the fan.

Start Outdoors and stay outdoors to limit you risk.

4. so should i just stick about inch and a half in the ground and water? what are some good methods for growing outdoors from the seed?

5. germinate indoors with paper towl method then into cups of soil for seedlings at this point grow it under metal halide,fluoro or do it outside under sunlight then transfer to big pot like 3 gallon or 5.If youre just gonna plant in ground make sure its atleast a seedling.From my little expierence growing outside make sure its atleast a few inches tall b4 planting in the ground so it can survive

6. Its a gamble starting them outdoors