growing slow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ken1707, Feb 24, 2010.

1. hi can any1 help me on this, ive been vegging 15 plants under 2 600w hps light for about 6 weeks now and my plants are no bigger than 9 inches tall and arnt very bushy bottom leaves are a bit yellow, im currently growing in coco pro plus and using vitalink coco coir growth, any help would be much appreciated thanks

2. can we see a picture? They may not be getting enough light. What kind of nutrients?

3. I know it supposed to be 100w per plant but i dont think its a light issue. I think 1200w will veg 15 plants very nice. What are you feeding them? whats the ph and runoff ph? Are they getting rootbound? What size containers you got them in? Sorry man but we need a lot more info. Grow conditions? Humidity?

4. I was referring to the proximity of the plants to the lights. The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

5. room temp 75, humidity 45%, feeding vitalink coco coir ive only been giving 2 mill per litre under feeding on nutrients might be the cause ive upped to 8ml per litre, what does root bound mean thanks

6. rootbound is when a plant runs out of room to grow it's roots, so they press against the bottom of the pot and suffocate the plant, effectively stunting its growth...

check the bottom of the pots and if you see roots clogging the drainage holes, that's the problem... transplant them to a bigger container...