growing schwag

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blowbud4life, Nov 14, 2004.

1. i'm growing bag seeds. which is schwag. there about a month and a half old. there only 8 inches tall with 3-leaves. i'm using 100 wt flourescent light. i need to know how long until they flower.

2. me too i hate that shit everybody esle is growing all that good shit and im growing bullshit casuse i cant order it from online (not allowed) so the only seeds i get is bagseed

3. I'm growing good bagseed:) I rarely get a seed but when I do I keep it and I almost never get shwag and when I do it's not even that bad just tastes like shit and takes a little more to get high. But they should have atleast 5 leaves on em by now, 1 of my plants is 28 days since I started germinating and it's 3 inches tall with several 5-leaves and tons of leaves are coming out and are all 5's. It's just starting to look goood:) nice good lush green, tons of growth, looks healthy as I've ever seen one at that stage, but my other 1 has spots all over the leaves, aton of shit I cant figure out, I hope that 1 is a boy so I wont feel so bad when it dies.

4. well good for you, you can improve the quality of your buds by using red spectrum lighting, usally a hps, high pressure sodium, or by curing.... so not all bagseed can lead to shitty weed :0

5. Ya alot of weed becomes shwag because it's like brickweed and stuff but if you grow it up right I'm sure you could make almost any strain atleast descent with good growing conditions.

6. thanks for the help gonna get another 100 wts for my plants

7. yes..if you have more than one plant, you definitaley need more than one 100 watter.

As for flowering, you induce the flowering yourself when the plant is 12inches or bigger. you simply switch the lighting schedule to 12/12. The plant will about double in size from start to finish of flowering.

8. my plants are already over 12 inches but they only have about 4 sets of leaves with just 3 leaves on each one because i can only keep the light on 12 hours because it's in my closet in a grow box. my parents and grandparents think there flowers for a school project.

9. ^^^^^^^^^^That's the worst thing I ever heard ahahaha but funny as shit, flowers lol

10. hey ^^^^ my mom knew there were weed plants the whole. yesterday she killed all the plants.

11. I had some bagseed that I tried to grow... my mum found it and threw a stolen history textbook at it... She killed bob!

12. its alright my pops came down to visit me in my apartment out of no where, and he saw my little setup. He told me to call him when they were bigger and ready to flower and we would talk about getting me a nicer setup. so january, here i come. Damn i had some good shit last night. it was a "late bloomer" i smoked at like 7-10, then from 10:30-2am. And i am still up and its 8:00 so i am feeling good right now :)