Growing schwag?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ganganinja8558, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I have about 100 schwag seeds. If I go down into a place by a drainage river thing, clear the area and build a small greenhouse, will the plants grow? How do I grow them? It is August 1 and I dont have too much time. I don't even have many resources. Can't go to home DEPO or anything. What is the easiest way to grow?

2. Easiest way? Throw a bunch of seeds in the ground and hope for the best. Will it work well? Probably not.

And just so you know you can grow some dank with seeds from some schwag.

3. If your in the northern hemisphere your too late, sorry to say :/

4. To late for an outdoor. If that's your only option I would wait until next spring the days are getting shorter and shorter until the winter solstice ind December.

In the mean time READ READ READ READ! Can't stress this enough. Once you think you have read enough read some more there is always more info out there.

Your alternative would be to save a few $$$ and start a simple indoor CFL. You can get 2 plants going for around $100 (a bit cheaper if you have some stuff laying around) practice with these through the winter and hit it hard next spring with some clones

Best of luck OP, ;)