growing schwag and dro!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by manupp, Jan 9, 2003.

1. whats up? i grew earlier this summer and i got my plants to sprout but that was when they were outdoors. I am tryin to grow them indoors now and i was wondering if u guys could give me any adivce or help on soil,lighting,water, etc...I also want to try to start growing hydro so if anyone knows where i could get seeds or how that setup works please email me at feardamullet977@aol.com or message me..thanks

2. sent you grow guide....it's in your pm box....Peace out....Sid

3. try the bubble bucket or deep water culture folders at overgrow.com FAQ section.

4. 40 watt cool flores.bulbs 48inch,timer 18hrs on 6off.poting soil no other food needed.the only problem would be water ph.take small cups put1inch perlite on bottom,put holes in cups.dampem soil dont soak,plant seeds cover with plastic until seed sprouts,then put 2 to 3inches from light.make sure y have a 3inch clearence above lights to keep the balast from over heating.if any problems just post ph of soil and water,will help....

5. thers a grow guide at cannabis world in basic section by milly blunts pretty good instructions only they must be followed by the letter...lol..also check into over grow.com